X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LetsSeeYa
    replied
    Originally posted by PuReKnOwLeDgE View Post
    last couple weeks is when the magic happens, your looking at babies right now

Oh that magic puff...............almost over night too.

LSY

Leave a comment:

• PuReKnOwLeDgE
    replied
    last couple weeks is when the magic happens, your looking at babies right now

Leave a comment:

• CannabisDog
    replied
    The first four weeks or so (depending on flower time for strain) the plant grows many calyxes,as the weeks progress these calyxes swell and fill with resin after the production slows. If the calyxes on the plant where pollinated they would then fill with seeds.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: flowering and packing on weight question

Looking good be patient...I have some 48 going right now. A few different phenos. One of them looks alot like that but single cola...bud tip to dirt. It will fill in I am just into week 7 and will probably let it go 10. I have another that may finish faster, much different look and smell. Its got the monkey paw thing going, and has filled in faster and appears to be way denser. And I got a real shortly that is just a chunk, single cola but thick, girth is like a tennis ball. Every plant is different.
    Be patient.

Leave a comment:

• hippydan
    replied
    To my knowledge plants always swell up the most in the later weeks of flowering.

Leave a comment:

• tdog4
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• jjs
    started a topic flowering and packing on weight question

flowering and packing on weight question

Hi

Just curious I have a ak48 which is in it's 4 week of flowering got it under a 400w hps and growing her in coco , my question is will she fill out in weeks 5-8?

Cheers
    jj's

Attached Files
Working...
X