What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

flowering and packing on weight question

jjs

Hi

Just curious I have a ak48 which is in it's 4 week of flowering got it under a 400w hps and growing her in coco , my question is will she fill out in weeks 5-8?

Cheers
jj's

:tiphat:

Attachments

• SAM_0513.jpg
    SAM_0513.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_0525.jpg
    SAM_0525.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_0517.jpg
    SAM_0517.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 12
  • SAM_0518.jpg
    SAM_0518.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 20
I

IE2KS_KUSH

Re: flowering and packing on weight question

Looking good be patient...I have some 48 going right now. A few different phenos. One of them looks alot like that but single cola...bud tip to dirt. It will fill in I am just into week 7 and will probably let it go 10. I have another that may finish faster, much different look and smell. Its got the monkey paw thing going, and has filled in faster and appears to be way denser. And I got a real shortly that is just a chunk, single cola but thick, girth is like a tennis ball. Every plant is different.
Be patient.

The first four weeks or so (depending on flower time for strain) the plant grows many calyxes,as the weeks progress these calyxes swell and fill with resin after the production slows. If the calyxes on the plant where pollinated they would then fill with seeds.