X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jjs
    replied
    Originally posted by VerdantGreen View Post
    hmmm, you havent said what size the cab is. if you are looking for efficiency then you need the correct amount of lights for your footprint. LED's you want around 40 watts per square foot. throwing in cfl's may help.... but having the right sized light in the first place would be better,

VG
    Hi VG long time admirer of your grow's and posts on the old LED forum, cheers yeh my light is sufficent enough with the small space I have , cheers jj's

Leave a comment:

• VerdantGreen
    replied
    hmmm, you havent said what size the cab is. if you are looking for efficiency then you need the correct amount of lights for your footprint. LED's you want around 40 watts per square foot. throwing in cfl's may help.... but having the right sized light in the first place would be better,

VG

Leave a comment:

• llewop
    replied
    for sure, adding lights is never a bad thing. Get some 5000-65000K bulbs for veg and some 2300K bulbs for flowering from home depot

Leave a comment:

• jjs
    started a topic Grow closet efficency

Grow closet efficency

Hi all , my question is I have a grow closet and a 90 watt ufo led , basically I want to try for growing 6 plants in 1.25 litre bottles to maximize my chance's of getting a female , would adding a cfl help me?

Cheers

JJ's
Working...
X