What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow closet efficency

jjs

Hi all , my question is I have a grow closet and a 90 watt ufo led , basically I want to try for growing 6 plants in 1.25 litre bottles to maximize my chance's of getting a female , would adding a cfl help me?

Cheers

JJ's

llewop

for sure, adding lights is never a bad thing. Get some 5000-65000K bulbs for veg and some 2300K bulbs for flowering from home depot

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmm, you havent said what size the cab is. if you are looking for efficiency then you need the correct amount of lights for your footprint. LED's you want around 40 watts per square foot. throwing in cfl's may help.... but having the right sized light in the first place would be better,

VG

jjs

hmmm, you havent said what size the cab is. if you are looking for efficiency then you need the correct amount of lights for your footprint. LED's you want around 40 watts per square foot. throwing in cfl's may help.... but having the right sized light in the first place would be better,

VG

Hi VG long time admirer of your grow's and posts on the old LED forum, cheers yeh my light is sufficent enough with the small space I have , cheers jj's

:gday:

Latest posts

Latest posts