What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking to get set up for a 4x4 tent with LED in Canada

sprinklememayne

Hi All!

I have been growing outdoors this season, and just received my ACMPR, and am looking at setting up a tent in my basement this fall. I am extremely green to the whole indoor set up, but do see that some manufacturers sell full tent kits, and it appears to be sold at a premium price based on convenience. I am looking to grow at max 4 -5 plants in a tent, and would ideally like to use a led light. I am not looking to spend a fortune, but there is so much conflicting information on Reddit as well as on youtube. I was wondering if someone would be able to suggest some options, or provide me with some recommendations for how to best set up a 4x4 tent, and what is necessary vs what is extra and not mission critical.

Thanks!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Closets and small rooms work very well too when you cover the walls with a reflective material. You can get a good light with a timer and a fan for less than $300 and get started right away. I like small rooms much better than tents, because its so much easier to maintain heat and humidity. Good luck and happy gardening. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts