What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First auto check it out

Newbie95

This is my very first autoflower grow and only my second grow in general but my first one was years ago and now I have a real set up. Here is my first auto 1 of 3 this one looks the best. I also just started normal Gorilla Glue Bruce Banner and Girl Scout cookies I'm excited to see!

Attachments

• photo2049541.jpg
    photo2049541.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 47

Cuddles

This is my very first autoflower grow and only my second grow in general but my first one was years ago and now I have a real set up. Here is my first auto 1 of 3 this one looks the best. I also just started normal Gorilla Glue Bruce Banner and Girl Scout cookies I'm excited to see!

hi, which auto are you growing? I´m growing lowryder at the moment

damn, everybody elses plants always look 1000x bushier than mine!!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You are doing a super job with that Auto. Give them some more light and extend the amount hours per day if you can. They like a lot of light all day long if possible.😎