What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JLo - Kentish Creme X Flo

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I don't have Kentish Creme any more sadly - partly why I sent clones out ages ago, as I knew I wouldn't be able to preserve it on my own - and also as I'd made the JLo seeds I knew I had it 'backed-up' in one sense at least. I know there are a few KC hybrids out there in seed form though.

jessethestoner

I don't have Kentish Creme any more sadly - partly why I sent clones out ages ago, as I knew I wouldn't be able to preserve it on my own - and also as I'd made the JLo seeds I knew I had it 'backed-up' in one sense at least. I know there are a few KC hybrids out there in seed form though.

Thats to bad, is the clone around at all or gone for good? Are the crosse agailable anywwhere?
I have a love/hate relationship with the forums right now, it seems everything that interests me is unavailable or some sort of hybrid

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
I have no idea whether anyone still has it sadly - I can't even remember who I sent them to. Well, one I can, but no idea on its current status. One or two of these JLos are now showing very familar traits though at 59 days - large calyxes and heavy resin production - far more so than most Flos I've grown out, so it looks like the important physical KC traits are preserved anyway. We'll have to see what the high's like, but the F1s were pretty damn strong, that's for sure.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Hi EM, good to see you posting again, I followed your threads for years before I signed up here.

Hope you are well and getting on with your breeding safely. Looking forward to your updates mate. Shame about the KC, I wonder if BH still holds it.

Peace