What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville´s Haze x Purps...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Gald you find this threadhttp://icmag.com/ic/images/editor/menupop.gif Arcticsun :wink:

You she got kinda "medium" stretch, here´s some pics of my second "run" with her. She was flowered straight as a rooted clone and this is how she ended...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks Nik!! Btw.. Im sure we gonna figure out something for you too in the near future :wink:

B

BeAn

Its great that the flower time was dropped by nearly half, the combination seems to have been perfect in this phenotype...loving the foxtail calyx formation...:D:yes:

Thanks for sharing..:lurk:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Danks my brethrens in erb´!!!

How about a smokereport???

Actually, I & we have made some smokereports of some strains I have grown, maybe I should start "Herbal smoke´s" -thread :chin: and "list" all those reports??

There have been some hardcore smokers doing them with me, not just modern day growers, but old hippies puttin it together :wink:

Nik Dynosaur

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

those budshots are so beautiful. I like the sound of we're gonna work something out : )

I love you herbalistic haha. Im so envious of your growing style. Maybe someday you could teach me. drop me a line brother, my PM box is ALWAYS open.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola :wave:

Bean: In fact.. The floweringtime hasnt dropped as drastically I said after firstrun! This second, supposed seedrun proved me wrong! Quess I can take it after 60 days like the first time, but it was only bacause I wanted smoke my creations if something did go wrong!!

This time, she was harvested after 77 days and she was still pushing whitehairs from here & there, so quess it could take little longer too.. But yeah, im so happy to have this clone & couple of these beans left, because I lost the original mother!

Btw.. These buds do look almost indentical to authentic NH flowers :chin: Only with purple tone´s :yummy:

Cracky: They dont smell that much if you touch them etc.. But mess them even a little they start to reek!

Cured buds release flowary REEK, but when smoked, they got this flowary, "reeky" taste, like there really is much resins smoking..

Nik: Im quite sure we manage something in future, but how the HELL are jealous for me after my cannabis hasnt looked that good at least for half year?? I havent payed much effort to my crops, just let it grow & produce what it produce....

Just look after Cracky´s post and you will see a dedicated "farmer" :wink:

Nik Dynosaur

herbal,

plants flourish when you touch them, isn't that common knowledge? you have god's touch.

haha, just kidding i'm sure you've had some plants that were just as ugly as mine (which i'd love to show you my auto Oaxacan and her non AF sister). But honestly man, when even your growth study plant looks like that theres nothing not to be jealous about.

I can't wait to talk to you further. We'll have to sit down and have a chat one day. Take care, my friend.

-LeToni

Hi herb nice crosses you got on this!! its a nice plants

Lets us to see more!

best luck for you with your crosses!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful Herbalistic bro very nice..!!!

Will hafto try nevilles haze one day...