What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Neville´s Haze x Purps...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
This is for you Core bro, the "supposed" female..

I am going to top/clone her right after submitting this post! The "supposed" male seems to respond quite well into the topping thang!!!!

Btw, I did write a long reply at you thread and submit it (at least I think I did), but after checking your thread thread the next time, I noticed it wasnt there, dont know what happened... I propably didnt submit it then :redface:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok guys/gals... So I never topped her, but repotted instead, today im going to flush her because lousy ph is only option I can think of that limit´s it´s grow at the moment :chin:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good Herbalistic! Let her grow on her own terms is the best. If there's lockout from improper PH, it'd be showing it in the leaves I'd think. Looks pretty healthy from what I can see. :bigeye:

Btw, I did write a long reply at you thread and submit it (at least I think I did), but after checking your thread thread the next time, I noticed it wasnt there, dont know what happened... I propably didnt submit it then

Don't you HATE when that happens, heh, heh, heh! :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work! I know you will! :respect:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herb...i'm not gonne rap on you :muahaha:

she does look healthy ...but i see your point...she did't grow as much as it supposed to.??? it is almost 4 weeks in between no ?
Not wanne give bad vibes bro you know that ey.... :nono:
but maybe you should try to see whats going on :chin:...and if needed to correct her medium

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Herbalistic said:
You are welcome to come to sample some of that hash homosubi, please be quick if you wanna taste it, because such small chunks wont last too long :D
Sad quote of the week Herb...won't last long in small chunks..been there....great pix friend...DD

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks for taking care of my plant guys :redface:

I didnt flush her when I said.. The lockout isnt that bad, but im quite sure there is lockout because plant kills it´s lower fanleafs constantly twisting them ugly and showing colors & burn spots on the leaf surface..

Another reason for slow growth is the massive energy this plant puts on it´s rootproduction, it has made 3 L pot of coco full of roots under month and now when the container is full of roots it starts to grow :jump:

However, I dont like my plants which I look after to kill it´s lower leaves constantly, so I do the flush thang at least at the end of the week and that´s a promise for my loyal audience :redface:

Doobie: Yes, it´s very sad thing when there is never el primo hash enough in my neck of woods, or should I say there wasnt before?

Reason I said before is because I have managed to collect nice stash of selfpressed hashbucks, must say these offer amazing uplifting potency. Thanks for a very helpfull friend from this forum I got to acquire my cheap buck press :respect: for him!!!

Have to take some pics when I open the stash next time... Most of the pucks are made of well cured Original Haze x SK#1 trim (about 1½ years in cure;) and 8 month cured Neville´s Haze trim + little nugs.. Also there are pucks made of Blockhead, TriangleKush/KushPolyhybrido, Purps, & some other recent strains trim, so everything is ready for the hopefully hot & long summer :D

Wish you have the same situation my friend is all I can say... I promise to take photos everytime I twist puck broke and sample it after cure and update it in my: Hash & Oil -Thread, which you can find at my sig :wink: Take a look if you havent, because there are lot´s of high grade potency extraction products, that should be the basic human right for the patience in need :2cents:

U.B.C

This sounds like a nice cross bro, I have made my own Purple Haze also using Purps along with many others with it. Purps is my fav to breed with I find even the males pass on that killer Purps flavor everytime. I can't wait to see how this turns out good luck.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yes U.B.C, nice in theory at least :drum:

However, after curing of the Purps female and the samples smoked of cured nugs have pointed out to be what I consider shitty/boring smoke :no:

Mine was from BCBD and yours supposedly clone only, right? Or was yours also from BCBD?

That said, I think NH has definitely add lot´s of vigor considering nutehunger & root´s growth speed :chin: Will have to see what she is about in flowamode where all the real atributes are weighted.....

Still, I have used those Purps genetics in one another cross, this time in different order using female Purps mother & Purple Kush father! Like this cross, I think the PurpleKush will do the same than NH did in this cross, add more potency & vigor since BCBD Purps is inbred HARD!!!!!!

K

kallenavndk

Herbalistic said:
I havent still re-potted little NH x Purps babies, because they still havent pushed roots from bottom till today, so I got some potting to do today :wink:

Ok, these are the pics I was about to share some days ago, but couldnt because uploading was disabled....

Pregnant Purp´s mummy:

I wish everyone has nice weekend going on :wave:

Nice m8 what a cross looking good tasty pictures :jump:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thanks Kallen for all the kind words I have received from you recently, your a mang with the best spirit :respect:

Btw, got one of those things going at the moment, those that were ripening at pics you quoted :D

Jedi, good to see you found your way over here! Did you think I only grow skinny looking weed like that Swazi was??? :D

However, I give myself lot´s & lot´s more of :spank: for not staying top of my plants recently at this summer... Thats the reason we havent seen any bud shot of this cross.. Will happen soon, lousy maintenance = poor plants = Herb has to show more love!!!!

K

kallenavndk

Herp my friend from the cold cold land i cant wait to see some budshots

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
ONLY FOR YOU mang, I take pics of this shitty, but so sweet smelling resin coated cross at this stage..

Hope you enjoy em :wink:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya herb :wave:
i know you got standards bro......i know that for a fact....its up to you to maintain them ey :p...hehehe
get on top of her ...LOL

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Damn, did miss your post completely mang!

Yeah, you know what you talking about it´s about me, but this is from seed and have couple healthy little purpleneville´s currently on veg and could take pic in couple days and those are firstly fo you bro :D

Btw, had to cut little bud of the flowering mummy co´s it didnt get any light. I dried that little nug along some little PP nugs and almost took macros for you guys, co´s it´s seriously frosty :D Only + 30 days in flowamode but was very clear & motivional high+++ Cannot wait for the outcome..

I could try to take some macros from the live plant, but it´s kinda hard with my equipment... You guys should see, it´s more frosty than both Destroyer phenos I runnin & PP & even the trianglecross :woohoo:

So.. What can I say, everything looks great at the moment potency & quaoity of high wise, Purp´s did expectly add more compactness to the bud, but my the two im veggin currently are going to growed way different. Another will be growed into big trained bush ("old school Herbal styloh";) and the other is going to be throwed into flowa in 1.5 cococup after couple weeks after planting cut´s sog style, it looks it can produce untrained sog style, but im going to give the bush much time to grow big branches because it´s the way to go with this plant when trained :chin:

More to come, peace :wave:

S

SevenSeeds

Very nice work Herb, where did you get that Sweetpurple from? all these pics are shitty but wonderful at the same time respect man! I hope you enjoy the harvest they give you !!! that hash by the way looks great so white, peace!

- 7Seeds

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
First of all, sorry for all you true followers of this testgrow, it have been lacked,but I hope this update & information is worth something...

Ok, it took 60 days from the flowaday start to harvest :yes: One big + & goal of this cross has been acclombished, at least with this particular plant. Quick dryed samples have been very psychoactive with lot´s of smile´s & uncontrolled behavior with some light weight and im talking about quick dryed samples from day 52. Lot´s of UV-B light after those days :wink: + molasses flushes & one big plain water flush to keep it tasty & potent as possible and check the results!

Today = Harvest day -> 60 days!!!

"Macros" from the 52 day sample..

Peace mah IC bretherns :wave:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you Cracky, comin from a grower like you (Oh yes, I have seen some of your erb shots;), taking as a compliment :yes:

I think I did a good job with her, after all... You can just look at the prevous update, before the latest = when I started to put some efforts into it...

This really was succesfull cross, taking note that the NH 90 to 100 days flowatime dropped into 60 days :yoinks:, still producing some crazy resinous buds that really pack potency & quality of high even without cure :2cents:

This particular plant is definitely longtime keeper and a start for numerous breeding projects :wink: Hope my Destroyer pollen is viable, so I can use it on a vertical NH x Purp´s clone and then select couple good males and testing the results, cannot be anything else than -> :yummy: SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

arcticsun

great thread, beautiful pics for sure.

thats one exiting cross you got going there, does it stretch much?

Latest posts

Latest posts