Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChemX?Xc99

ChemdawgX?XC99

I received these seeds awhile back from JLP, since I had other thing going they had to wait till now. Thanks JLP for being the kind and giving person that you are.

out of 6 seeds 4 of them sprouted in less then 48 hours, the other 2 never did

This is the last on right before it popped

I have been really looking forward to this grow, it should be a nice change of pace for me as I have not grown from seed for about 2 years now.
    This will also be the first grow I have ever posted up on IC, so I hope you enjoy the show, smoke report will follow the grow.
    :joint: Don't worry about your lung, God gave you two for a reason :smoker:

ChemX?XC99

Of the 4 plant that sprouted I wound up with three different phenos
    the first pheno

quick growth and a thin leaf structure

the second

alittle slower growing but much fatter leaf's

and the third looks to be a 50/50 mix of the other 2

this also grows quick like the first one

ChemX?XC99

Comment

We've been growing JLP's offering, they are Chemdawg x Mothership x C99. Some reports of hermies, however my grow hasn't shown any hermie traits yet. I'm on the 3rd run, she gets stinky in flower and the cured nugs are heavy and dense with a fruity flavor and provide an evening of pleasant headbuzz with just a sampling of couchlock.

It will be interesting to see which pheno we have, we'll be watching for comparisons. Looking forward to it.

See ya in chat....

Comment

that is one lovely looking plant. her pistils made my mouth drop and the envy in me* came out. i have to say that looks* just grand, i'm sure you enjoy the smoke for us all. stay safe...
        Last edited by sun_tzu; 01-10-2007, 23:16.

Comment

Originally posted by 1TokeOverLine
          Nice macros, yo.

Comment

Good job Snowdog27 and good luck with the grow Bro...Hahsish
            Mr.Nice Strainguide
            Joey Weeds StrainGuide
            ICMags Grow Assistant
            Mandala Support Forum

Comment

1TokeOverLine
              Those are some nice looking girls you have, I heard that allot of those beans turned hermie for other growers, glad to see you didn't have that problem.
              Thanks for stopping by, I have a bunch of photos I will be posting over the next couple of days so stop by again.

Hashish
              hey great to see you stopping by stayed tuned brother and I think you will like what you see.

ChemX?XC99

Comment

Well out of the 4 beans I wound up with 2 males its to bad cause they were crazy bushes, I couldn't control them they grew so fast.This is a picture of one of them

One turned hermie on me leavening me with 1 girl but what a girl she is.This is around 3 weeks of 12/12

Sorry about the laps in pictures but about 2 weeks before Christmas some fuckin crackhead broke into my car and stole my laptop and camera, I hope you got some nice rocks in trade for my stuff asshole

ChemX?XC99

Comment

Some more pictures of my girl in flower

ChemX?XC99

Comment

hey snowdog,
                    congrats on the 1st place finish this year w/ FF.
                    thoro
                    aka
                    jerzee hooligans

Comment

thorodee
                      Thanks for stopping by, It was nice to win for once too bad the comish hasn't returned my email's about collecting my prize, Its starting to look like he was just full of shit so far both Pesky Critters and myself have not heard from him, and he hasn't been around here since November. Oh well It was fun while it lasted.

ChemX?XC99

Comment

No Problem Snowdog27 i,m tuned in alright, can,t wait to see these little ones take off for ya...i like all three phenos but the first two are catching my eye for some reason they,re looking real nice Bro keep up the good work and i,lle catcha later Bud...Hashish
                        Mr.Nice Strainguide
                        Joey Weeds StrainGuide
                        ICMags Grow Assistant
                        Mandala Support Forum

Comment

looks great snowdog! i'll be watching this one, i have those beans in my selection. stretchpuppy ran the (chem x mothership) x c99 and even with them all herming to some degree, i think he found a keeper.

Comment

High&Lonesome
                            wow I'm honored to have you aboard.
                            I had 1 that hermied but only on 3 of the lower branches and their mixed in with the buds on those branches, but it wasn't a big loss since it was the weakest of the four plants. She would have been good in a sog setup, pretty much no branching just a couple of very small lower branches and the main cola but even that wasn't very big,

Well the one and only girl looks like she will produce well, she is really starting to fill out, I figure she should be done around the second week of February

a little eye candy while we all wait

ChemX?XC99

Comment

check your pm's snowdog!

Comment

Working...
                              X