What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dragon Flame Genetics - Testers.

stashpot

What's up everybody and everybody what's up :huggy:
I just wanted to start a thread for myself & anybody that is, has or will be testing anything from Jeff over at Dragon Flame genetics.
Or even if you have grown or bought stuff from him before feel free to drop a comment or post your photos and findings.

He's a good guy with some great genetics at great prices and i would encourage everybody to go check him out on his Instagram or website.

My goal is to post some photos and information and findings on the tester strains i have belong to him currently and in the future.

I currently have 3 tester strains.
He used a stellar male from his Dragon Hashplant.
Which is a {88G13Hashplant x Dragon Stash}
The Dragon stash is a working line.
P1{Dream Lotus x Critical Sensi Star} x Blue Lotus} x P2 {OrangeOG x SR-71 Purple Kush} F2.

He crossed this Dragon hashplant male to
Gelato 33 clone
I-95 clone
Garlic breath from Gromer / Thug pug.
The names currently are
Gelato Hashplant or GelatoHP
Interstate dragon
Dragon Garlic breath

I will post some photos and information on them later.
Feel free to join in. Peace :grouphug:

Here is one of the interstate dragons from my last run.

picture.php

stashpot

Dragon Garlic breath {Thug pug} Garlic breath x Dragon Hashplant {Dragon Flame}
Male / female
Grown in 9ltr air-pots
Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED/HPS
Organic feeds
Pheno #4
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stashpot

Interstate dragon I-95 {clone} x Dragon Hashplant
Male/Female
Grown in 9ltr air-pots
Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED
Organic feeds
Pheno #1
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stashpot

Interstate dragon # 3
It started off life with 3 Cotyledons i had a few like this but they always managed to grow out of it, but this girl grew all the way through life with 3 leaf / branches on each node.
The growth is strange on it because the buds don't stack together like normal they just sit alone on individual branches in a triangle formation she was a abuser of nitrogen and food in general id say with a bigger pot i could have opened her up with more feed but such is.. Funnily enough it also smells like triangle kush with some sour hash notes behind it its the loudest pheno in the room and looks very similar to TK /88 .
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stashpot

The triple node interstate dragon
triploid? trifoliate?
nyway i think the extra 3rd leaf and 3rd branch at each node is cool but could hinder growth and takes extra food and energy to produce like the rest, also alot of inner leaf tend to overlap and block budsites. It does seem the loudest tho which is nice.
You can see in the photo i attached the structure of the triple nodes it sort of forms a triangle.
picture.php

picture.php

stashpot

Interstate dragon I-95 {clone} x Dragon Hashplant
Male/Female
Grown in 9ltr air-pots
Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED/HPS
Organic feeds
Pheno #5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

stashpot

GelatoHP
Gelato 33 {clone} x Dragon Hashplant
Male/Female
Grown in 9ltr air-pots
Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED/
Organic feeds
Pheno #1
picture.php

picture.php

pictur[IMG]albumid=84716&pictureid=2089409

picture.php

stashpot

very silly that there isn't a simple edit button on these posts when you make a small mistake.
gelato HP pheno #1
picture.php