Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon Flame Genetics - Testers.

What's up everybody and everybody what's up
    I just wanted to start a thread for myself & anybody that is, has or will be testing anything from Jeff over at Dragon Flame genetics.
    Or even if you have grown or bought stuff from him before feel free to drop a comment or post your photos and findings.

He's a good guy with some great genetics at great prices and i would encourage everybody to go check him out on his Instagram or website.

My goal is to post some photos and information and findings on the tester strains i have belong to him currently and in the future.

I currently have 3 tester strains.
    He used a stellar male from his Dragon Hashplant.
    Which is a {88G13Hashplant x Dragon Stash}
    The Dragon stash is a working line.
    P1{Dream Lotus x Critical Sensi Star} x Blue Lotus} x P2 {OrangeOG x SR-71 Purple Kush} F2.

He crossed this Dragon hashplant male to
    Gelato 33 clone
    I-95 clone
    Garlic breath from Gromer / Thug pug.
    The names currently are
    Gelato Hashplant or GelatoHP
    Interstate dragon
    Dragon Garlic breath

I will post some photos and information on them later.
    Feel free to join in. Peace

Here is one of the interstate dragons from my last run.

I'll never forget that famous Red grapefruit cut of NYCD or ever stop looking for it, 1 of the worlds best. -CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

Dragon Garlic breath {Thug pug} Garlic breath x Dragon Hashplant {Dragon Flame}
    Male / female
    Grown in 9ltr air-pots
    Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED/HPS
    Organic feeds
    Pheno #4

I'll never forget that famous Red grapefruit cut of NYCD or ever stop looking for it, 1 of the worlds best. -CONNOISSEUR GENETICS

Comment

Pheno #2

Pheno #4

Comment

Interstate dragon I-95 {clone} x Dragon Hashplant
        Male/Female
        Grown in 9ltr air-pots
        Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED
        Organic feeds
        Pheno #1

Comment

Interstate Dragon #1

Comment

Interstate dragon # 3
            It started off life with 3 Cotyledons i had a few like this but they always managed to grow out of it, but this girl grew all the way through life with 3 leaf / branches on each node.
            The growth is strange on it because the buds don't stack together like normal they just sit alone on individual branches in a triangle formation she was a abuser of nitrogen and food in general id say with a bigger pot i could have opened her up with more feed but such is.. Funnily enough it also smells like triangle kush with some sour hash notes behind it its the loudest pheno in the room and looks very similar to TK /88 .

Comment

The triple node interstate dragon
              triploid? trifoliate?
              nyway i think the extra 3rd leaf and 3rd branch at each node is cool but could hinder growth and takes extra food and energy to produce like the rest, also alot of inner leaf tend to overlap and block budsites. It does seem the loudest tho which is nice.
              You can see in the photo i attached the structure of the triple nodes it sort of forms a triangle.

Comment

Interstate dragon I-95 {clone} x Dragon Hashplant
                Male/Female
                Grown in 9ltr air-pots
                Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED/HPS
                Organic feeds
                Pheno #5

Comment

GelatoHP
                  Gelato 33 {clone} x Dragon Hashplant
                  Male/Female
                  Grown in 9ltr air-pots
                  Working with mix spectrum CMH/LED/
                  Organic feeds
                  Pheno #1

Comment

gelatoHP pheno #1

Comment

very silly that there isn't a simple edit button on these posts when you make a small mistake.
                      gelato HP pheno #1

Comment

GelatoHP pheno #2

Comment

Really some beautiful strains.
                          WWW.MARS-HYDRO.COM
                          Coupon Code"ICMAG"

Grow Diaries:
                          FC6500 Harvest
                          FC-E4800 solo grow

FC4800 VS FC-E4800
                          SP3000 Comparison grow

Comment

GelatoHP pheno #4

Comment

GelatoHP pheno #5

Comment

Working...
                              X