What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apple Fritter x Headbanger

Waka

Looks like I left my headbanger male in the room for a bit too long and my apple fritter had some babies :bis:. I'll take it as a happy accident :biggrin:. I popped 10 beans and looks like 9 sprouted. Lets see what we get.

Apple Fritter

C0z2ljf.jpg

Apple Fritter x Headbanger

6xDGVgU.jpg

Waka

All 10 seeds popped. Some slower than others. Will provide an update in the coming weeks as they get bigger. I just noticed the spider in the top right corner of the picture as I post this lol. I'll promote him to my garden guard :biglaugh:

unVpXfy.jpg

mack 10

Veteran
Apple fritter is crazy. Nice cross.
Would love some of them myself.
Banger Is a winner too.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just got apple fritter and it is bonkers. Youre in for some treats. Any karma gear cant hurt it lol.

Waka

I just got apple fritter and it is bonkers. Youre in for some treats. Any karma gear cant hurt it lol.

That's what I figured lol. This will be really fun to see what it turns out. Wish I had more room to do a larger pheno hunt.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's what I figured lol. This will be really fun to see what it turns out. Wish I had more room to do a larger pheno hunt.

Im happy for ya! Looking forward to seeing what comes from these!

Waka

Thanks for the support everyone! I hope this turns out some good females. Might keep a male for breeding purposes depending on the characteristics.

Waka

Small update. Plants are growing just fine. Going to transplant soon, let them acclimate, and then take some clones. Once I grab the clones I'll be putting them into flower. Got two runts out of the bunch. Not too sure if I'll keep them or not. Might just flower them out to see what happens, you never know.

fi4Ebvo.jpg

Waka

Clones were taken, plants transplanted, and put into flower about a week ago. Little nutrient deficiency in some of them but nothing too bad. I can see I got a few males already but will wait another week before separating. I'll choose the best male of the bunch to collect pollen from, because why not? I'll post another update in a few weeks when things start to get more interesting.

eLkuUjF.jpg

Waka

Sorry for lack of updates. Life has been crazy. I only got two females out of the bunch and the male I chose was a heavy apple fritter leaner so I'm very excited to breed with him. Plants have about a week or so left.

Pheno 1
This one leans heavily to the headbanger side. Almost identical to the headbangers I grew out before but now with a purple leaf fade added to it. I'll comment on the smell once it's dried.

Yc3For3.jpg

Pheno 2

This pheno seems to be more of a 50/50 mix. A bit more purple in this one and buds are smaller. Really interested to see how these turn out.

doDHFPv.jpg

Once I harvest and dry/cure I'll post up some dried bud shots and a smoke report.

Latest posts

Latest posts