Golden Hour (Lambsbread x Headbanger)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Sorry for lack up updates. Got 13 seedlings going but technically "14" since the seed with double tap roots is growing but one of them is lagging behind so I might cull it eventually. Nothing more to report at this stage but as they grow I'll post more pictures. Going to pop more seeds to get a bigger snapshot of the genepool as well. Stay safe everyone!

Comment

With a little bit of a lull things are progressing again. Plants were stuck in their little nursery pots for too long so have a little efficiency but will turn around now that they are in a new home. I took clones, transplanted into grow bags and put them into flower. Let's see what we can get here. I'll post updates as things progress.

Comment

On week 2 and things are looking good. Plants are showing their sexes. I got a couple females and males so far. Once I know all the sexes I'll separate. Looks like I might have a few thin bladed varieties which I like the most. I'm not a fan of the fat Indica leaf. Just feeding with Jacks321 formula in coco from now till flower. I'm going to try and post one update a week while my schedule allows it.

Comment

Another week, another update. On week 3 now and I filtered out the males and I'm left with 8 females. I also chose my male which I'm excited to breed with. Appears to lean more to the Lambsbread side with the thin blades on the leaf.

A few females are exhibiting the narrow sativa leaf which tells me they're more Lambsbread leaning. Excited to see what will come out of this hunt. Things should start to get exciting in the next few weeks.

Chosen Male

Comment

A few days into week 4. Buds are starting to form. One plant is starting to throw frost down the fan leaf so I'll be keeping my eye on that one.

Comment

Gettin’ good now!! Curious the variation between those diff ladies when they get deeper into flower

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Times View Post
                Gettin’ good now!! Curious the variation between those diff ladies when they get deeper into flower
                Yes I'm really interested as well. I'm thinking this strain might go a total of 10 weeks. The three phenos in the middle have my attention. Lets hope for some fire!

Here is week 5.

Comment

Missed the week 6 update but here's week 7. Things are starting to frost up. Getting a lot of sweet smells coming off the buds which is related to the Lambsbread. Seeing a lot of white pistils still so I do think these will go to week 10. I included a close up photo of a couple phenos that I like the most so far.

Pheno 10

Pheno 4

Comment

Starting to look very promising. Nice plants.
                    dig for fire

Comment

Originally posted by dramamine View Post
                      Starting to look very promising. Nice plants.
                      Thanks Dramamine! Pheno 4 is also the seed that had two tap roots and I left her little buddy along for the ride. Below is a photo of a lower bud on Pheno 4 as well.

I'm feeding straight water from now till harvest. Curious to see if the plants have a nice fade to them.

Pheno 4 lower bud

Pheno 4's little sibling

Comment

Originally posted by Waka View Post
                        Thanks Dramamine! Pheno 4 is also the seed that had two tap roots and I left her little buddy along for the ride. Below is a photo of a lower bud on Pheno 4 as well.

I'm feeding straight water from now till harvest. Curious to see if the plants have a nice fade to them.

Pheno 4 lower bud

View Image

Pheno 4's little sibling

View Image
                        I like the little sister ...

Comment

Originally posted by star crash View Post
                          I like the little sister ... View Image
                          Maybe she'll be the best one out of the bunch .

Below is Pheno 2. Seems to be more pistils than bud lol but it's looking good and has that nice classic spear shaped bud.

Pheno 2

Comment

Missed a few updates while the site was down but I'm at the home stretch. Pheno 8 and Pheno 4 are going to be coming down on day 67 and I plan on bringing everything else down on day 70. Pheno 4 smells like passion fruit while pheno 8 has less of a stench but the buds are nice and dense. We'll see what the cure brings. Onto what people really want, photos!

Click image for larger version

Name:	iM2Kht3.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	17795796

Pheno 4 (Passion Fruit Pheno)

Name:	16KBVrp.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	17795797

Pheno 8

Name:	PfiiDtu.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	17795798

Comment

A couple more came down on day 70. Nugs feel dense and we'll see what they're like after they dry and cure. Getting some type of pineapple cleaner type smell from pheno 10 while pheno 2 smells a bit sweeter. At first I had my eye on pheno 10 but now pheno 2 is really catching my eye with it's golf ball sized lower nugs, nice smell and spear shaped buds. The final smoke test will reveal all of course!

edit: after the site update I haven't been able to post high quality images like I used to. The photos don't really do the plants justice now. I'll just be posting final bud photos once everything is cured then take off to another forum. Thank you for the support and watching this thread everyone!

Pheno 2

Click image for larger version  Name:	GGCa33s.jpg Views:	0 Size:	45.7 KB ID:	17800211

Pheno 10

Click image for larger version  Name:	f7R0gTX.jpg Views:	0 Size:	56.7 KB ID:	17800212

Comment

Working...
                              X