What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tahoe OG F2

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I grabbed myself a Pack of a Tahoe OG F2 done by N420G, this should be some F2 Generation made with Seeds by Cali-Connection if i'm right...

Tahoe OG (OG Kush x SFV OG) is a mostly indica hybrid (60% indica, 40% sativa) that was originally created by the Ganja Guru who lived in the Lake Tahoe area at the time of the strain’s inception. It’s hard to nail down an exact date, but they say circa 1990s. There are other phenotypes that are slightly sativa dominant. Being crossed with OG Kush, it is likely to impress with its heavy hitting body buzz and euphoric mental high, its distinctively dank and skunky aroma, and its copious trichrome production. But Tahoe OG has earned itself additional prestige for its good breeding and remarkably consistent excellence. Reputed to be a perfected version of the “godfather of all strains” OG Kush, Tahoe OG does not disappoint.

Tahoe-OG4a.jpg

My Maingoal is to find some workable keeper within this few seeds, not sure if i will work with the males in this line yet...

The Growsetup:

- Coco/Perlite Mix @ handwatering
- QuantumBoard
- Hakaphos Fertilizer

The Grow:

- 9 Seeds germinated and doing well inside their little shoes before they move into 2 liter pots

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I ran the very first release back many yrs ago of these, I wonder how much its been worked the last oh 12yrs or so ago?? I love the sfv and tahoe, in my book its the best. That tahoe I had was like pine cones off a pine tree i loved the taste. Your gonna have some fun!!!

OakyJoe

Veteran
Repotted in 2 Liter Coco/Perlite, together with one Babba Tangie :)

They will getting their food soon, so don't worry about their yellowing :D

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Still in Veg with em, i will clone em soon and flip em

they still not 100% fit, but they will recover :)

picture.php

Last edited:

OakyJoe

Veteran
had to kill those since i only got hermies on the females :(
structure and smell was grea tho!

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Damn that sucks hommie I had all germs when I grew the f1’s from swerve too. Did find a couple killer Julius Caesar’s though oh and a decent bubba s1 too.

King Rat

had to kill those since i only got hermies on the females :(
structure and smell was grea tho!

damn, i just found your thread and was willing to see some fire buds.
sadly you've got to kill them.

I had some herms on the first Deadhead F2 run from seed, the sacks showed up only once in preflowering and after that never again.
The clones i took showed no male parts on the second run.

No chances you are cracking some more of that Tahoe F2?

OakyJoe

Veteran
No chances you are cracking some more of that Tahoe F2?

i will :) i just got reloaded with a bunch of new seeds, they should be better now but i have to test these to find it out :)

nahual

have heard N420G seeds have this same result, their sfv seeds returned a friend of mine with autoflowering in veg, and herms. nothing pure. not very forthcoming about how he makes the seeds either, more specifically what male was used.

i received their deep purple a little while back in a trade, no idea the authenticity. once i get a chance, will pop em.

Latest posts

Latest posts