What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TripleBerry F2

Zero Hedge

Veteran
I have four confirmed female Tripleberry F2's going now. Two pairs look similar to each other. One pair has one main cola with short side-branching - very stout. The other pair are more branchy and X-mas tree-ish.
Here's one that's showing purple early on
Click image for larger version  Name:	8-8 TBpurple.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.4 KB ID:	17914823

Click image for larger version  Name:	8-8 TBpurple2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.0 KB ID:	17914824

Click image for larger version  Name:	8-8 TBpurple3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	219.5 KB ID:	17914825

This plant is one of the pair that is more x-mas tree/branchy.
I'll post the progress here on this thread, if that's ok. I'll post more later

Zero Hedge

Veteran
Here's some more Tripleberries
These two are the more stout ones:
8-9 TB1.jpg

8-9 TB3.jpg

And these two are the more branchy ones
8-9 TB2.jpg

8-9 TB4.jpg

and these are some close-ups of the buds that are starting to take form, as compared to the purple ones above
8-9 TBclose.jpg

this one's still not fully flowering:
8-9 TBleaf.jpg

Peace and happy growing

browntrout

Veteran
These are about finished about a week to go more or less. Flowers are stunningly gorgeous!

Fuck yeah!

Take a photo with flash, I bet they’ll just gleam. Beautiful big buds there. Not long yet! I love how faded they are, how many days of flower? Hows the smells?

Zero Hedge

Veteran
Sure thing. Here's your night shots.
I loved growing these. Really a special plant, or plants. There was good variation - which has been very pleasant to watch as they're all really gorgeous in their own regard.
Here's part of the description for the Tripleberry F2's

A staple in my garden for sometime in different variations. An early colourful Durban IBL / Pakistani Chitral Kush hybrid was the basis of this strain and subsequently I added an array of coveted blueberry strains (Including MOB, an early DJ selection and a pre-2000 era blueberry sativa).
Expect some phenotypical variation with stable flowering times and high quality amongst all. Smells range from musky forest berries and jam and blueberry candy to very pungent Durban/chemical smells. Purple and pink phenotypes show up in about 40% of progeny in my testing. A large number of females and males were selected to reduce bottlenecking and create higher variety in order to find truly exemplary specimens due to the stable IBL and land race genetics used. We felt we really lucked out on this strain as she ticks all the boxes! Our breeding focus was aimed at a berry smell and taste with colourful buds, however yield, finishing time and resistance came along for the ride.

I think the description is VERY accurate. The smell description is dead on - I grew four plants and all were a little different. One was amazing in that during most of it's flowering it had a very strong eucalyptus aroma, very striking. I would put this into the chemical category. But as it finishes up the sharp eucalyptus aroma gave way to a very tart berry smell. This is the one I'm talking about
9-23 tb4.jpg

Another one that was very noticeable early on was the true purple. It was purple from the beginning of flower. Smells like grape candy - tart and sweet!
9-23 tb1.jpg

9-23 tb2.jpg

And then the other two (I only have one more pic as the other plant's pic didn't turn out too well, but I feel it's close to this one) also turned into very nice purples as well. Berry candy aromas like I'm ready to eat them up 😍
9-23 tb3.jpg

Today is exactly 8 weeks of flower and they'll all come down the next few days.
If anyone is lucky enough to be holding a pack of these and wondering what to do,,, get them sprouted ASAP. Serious gems to be found!
I cannot wait to test these after a nice cure.

browntrout

Veteran
Sure thing. Here's your night shots.
I loved growing these. Really a special plant, or plants. There was good variation - which has been very pleasant to watch as they're all really gorgeous in their own regard.
Here's part of the description for the Tripleberry F2's

I think the description is VERY accurate. The smell description is dead on - I grew four plants and all were a little different. One was amazing in that during most of it's flowering it had a very strong eucalyptus aroma, very striking. I would put this into the chemical category. But as it finishes up the sharp eucalyptus aroma gave way to a very tart berry smell. This is the one I'm talking about

Another one that was very noticeable early on was the true purple. It was purple from the beginning of flower. Smells like grape candy - tart and sweet!

And then the other two (I only have one more pic as the other plant's pic didn't turn out too well, but I feel it's close to this one) also turned into very nice purples as well. Berry candy aromas like I'm ready to eat them up 😍

Today is exactly 8 weeks of flower and they'll all come down the next few days.
If anyone is lucky enough to be holding a pack of these and wondering what to do,,, get them sprouted ASAP. Serious gems to be found!
I cannot wait to test these after a nice cure.

Absolutely stunning!! Nice work my friend. I’m glad my breeding has proved itself for you! Killer results and beautiful plants you have there.