What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TripleBerry F2

Buckeyebandit

I was lucky enough to be offered to test these for BROWN TROUT. So here we go. I had made room for 10 seeds to be popped this round and will pop the rest when the room opens up

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
I don't want to get it wrong man. So look at browntrouts testers wanted about 4 thread below this one. I believe it's
Durban x pck x joeyweed bb x mob x lemonhokos bb bx2

Yup (((Durban Poison IBL x PCK) x JW BB) x Mother of Berry) #3/#4 mothers x Lem's Blueberry BX dads. Taken to F2 from a larger F1 seed run to open up the possibilities/expressions.

Lots of color and unique terpenes/flavors in this one.

I've got a BX to my #3 mother, Tripleberry F2's and some TB f2's from select mothers leaning to the MOB side i'm running indoors. I need to get a thread up.

Also available at the depot of hemp under our new seed company Nova Seed Co.

browntrout

Veteran
Hows things looking for you now buckeye. What lighting schedule are you using?

A good trait I just confirmed for those not wanting males in this line is that 10-20% of the males have auto-flower tendency, this is indicative of the Blueberry used. Good for catching them early.

Buckeyebandit

So I finally got time to up pot into FFOF . Should get this going as this will be my last week outta town working. The plan is to flower these under Rapid led growmau5 chilled pucks in a 4x8 tent for a total of 1260 W(2 4x4 rigs). Here is a little update on the plants. One has a very tight node structure out the gate.so far these are a breeze

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php