Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
    Looking good!

Thanks 190.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered190 View Post
      Looking good!
      Yeah, what he said.
      “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

Thanks starke. How's thing going for you

Comment

How are things looking now buckeye? What day are you at?
          Mother of Berry x Blue Durban-Chitral
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329624

Comment

Buckeye, what ever happened with this one? How did things turn out?

Comment

I have four confirmed female Tripleberry F2's going now. Two pairs look similar to each other. One pair has one main cola with short side-branching - very stout. The other pair are more branchy and X-mas tree-ish.
              Here's one that's showing purple early on
              Click image for larger version  Name:	8-8 TBpurple.jpg Views:	0 Size:	93.4 KB ID:	17914823
              Click image for larger version  Name:	8-8 TBpurple2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	75.0 KB ID:	17914824
              Click image for larger version  Name:	8-8 TBpurple3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	219.5 KB ID:	17914825
              This plant is one of the pair that is more x-mas tree/branchy.
              I'll post the progress here on this thread, if that's ok. I'll post more later

Comment

Here's some more Tripleberries
                These two are the more stout ones:
                Click image for larger version

Name:	8-9 TB1.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	17915047

Name:	8-9 TB3.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	17915049

And these two are the more branchy ones

Name:	8-9 TB2.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	113.3 KB
ID:	17915048

Name:	8-9 TB4.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	17915051

and these are some close-ups of the buds that are starting to take form, as compared to the purple ones above

Name:	8-9 TBclose.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	17915046
                this one's still not fully flowering:

Name:	8-9 TBleaf.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	17915050
                Peace and happy growing

Comment

Looking good bro! There is some variety there.

Comment

These are about finished about a week to go more or less. Flowers are stunningly gorgeous!

Name:	9-21 tb1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	17948820

Name:	9-21 tb2.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	17948821

Name:	9-21 tb3.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	17948822

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Hedge View Post
                      These are about finished about a week to go more or less. Flowers are stunningly gorgeous!

Name:	9-21 tb1.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	17948820

Name:	9-21 tb2.jpg
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	17948821

Name:	9-21 tb3.jpg
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	17948822
                      Fuck yeah!

Take a photo with flash, I bet they’ll just gleam. Beautiful big buds there. Not long yet! I love how faded they are, how many days of flower? Hows the smells?

Comment

Sure thing. Here's your night shots.
                        I loved growing these. Really a special plant, or plants. There was good variation - which has been very pleasant to watch as they're all really gorgeous in their own regard.
                        Here's part of the description for the Tripleberry F2's

A staple in my garden for sometime in different variations. An early colourful Durban IBL / Pakistani Chitral Kush hybrid was the basis of this strain and subsequently I added an array of coveted blueberry strains (Including MOB, an early DJ selection and a pre-2000 era blueberry sativa).
                        Expect some phenotypical variation with stable flowering times and high quality amongst all. Smells range from musky forest berries and jam and blueberry candy to very pungent Durban/chemical smells. Purple and pink phenotypes show up in about 40% of progeny in my testing. A large number of females and males were selected to reduce bottlenecking and create higher variety in order to find truly exemplary specimens due to the stable IBL and land race genetics used. We felt we really lucked out on this strain as she ticks all the boxes! Our breeding focus was aimed at a berry smell and taste with colourful buds, however yield, finishing time and resistance came along for the ride.
                        I think the description is VERY accurate. The smell description is dead on - I grew four plants and all were a little different. One was amazing in that during most of it's flowering it had a very strong eucalyptus aroma, very striking. I would put this into the chemical category. But as it finishes up the sharp eucalyptus aroma gave way to a very tart berry smell. This is the one I'm talking about

Name:	9-23 tb4.jpg
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	17950257

Another one that was very noticeable early on was the true purple. It was purple from the beginning of flower. Smells like grape candy - tart and sweet!

Name:	9-23 tb1.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	17950258

Name:	9-23 tb2.jpg
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	17950259

And then the other two (I only have one more pic as the other plant's pic didn't turn out too well, but I feel it's close to this one) also turned into very nice purples as well. Berry candy aromas like I'm ready to eat them up 😍

Name:	9-23 tb3.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	17950260

Today is exactly 8 weeks of flower and they'll all come down the next few days.
                        If anyone is lucky enough to be holding a pack of these and wondering what to do,,, get them sprouted ASAP. Serious gems to be found!
                        I cannot wait to test these after a nice cure.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Hedge View Post
                          Sure thing. Here's your night shots.
                          I loved growing these. Really a special plant, or plants. There was good variation - which has been very pleasant to watch as they're all really gorgeous in their own regard.
                          Here's part of the description for the Tripleberry F2's

I think the description is VERY accurate. The smell description is dead on - I grew four plants and all were a little different. One was amazing in that during most of it's flowering it had a very strong eucalyptus aroma, very striking. I would put this into the chemical category. But as it finishes up the sharp eucalyptus aroma gave way to a very tart berry smell. This is the one I'm talking about

Name:	9-23 tb4.jpg
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	17950257

Another one that was very noticeable early on was the true purple. It was purple from the beginning of flower. Smells like grape candy - tart and sweet!

Name:	9-23 tb1.jpg
Size:	216.3 KB
ID:	17950258

Name:	9-23 tb2.jpg
Size:	218.9 KB
ID:	17950259

And then the other two (I only have one more pic as the other plant's pic didn't turn out too well, but I feel it's close to this one) also turned into very nice purples as well. Berry candy aromas like I'm ready to eat them up 😍

Name:	9-23 tb3.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	17950260

Today is exactly 8 weeks of flower and they'll all come down the next few days.
                          If anyone is lucky enough to be holding a pack of these and wondering what to do,,, get them sprouted ASAP. Serious gems to be found!
                          I cannot wait to test these after a nice cure.
                          Absolutely stunning!! Nice work my friend. I’m glad my breeding has proved itself for you! Killer results and beautiful plants you have there.

Comment

Working...
                          X