No announcement yet.

TripleBerry F2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BT. I have them a little cramped myself at this time. There in a small 3x3 tent with other varietys for now but will get time in there own space before flower( getting use to new lights). I am seeing strong thick stocks and looking like sexing is close.ill defoliate and prune this weekend to get branching going ( turn them lose ) as they have plenty below canapy

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
      BT. I have them a little cramped myself at this time. There in a small 3x3 tent with other varietys for now but will get time in there own space before flower( getting use to new lights). I am seeing strong thick stocks and looking like sexing is close.ill defoliate and prune this weekend to get branching going ( turn them lose ) as they have plenty below canapy

View Image View Image
      Do they ever look good! The LED's really keep em squat. My mother room is LED as well.
      Mother of Berry x Blue Durban-Chitral
      https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=329624

Comment

Originally posted by browntrout View Post
        Do they ever look good! The LED's really keep em squat. My mother room is LED as well.

What brand LEDs you running in mother room? They do keep a compact growth pattern. I'm going to pick up the HLG 65's there under and see if I can get them to stretch out a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeyebandit View Post
          What brand LEDs you running in mother room? They do keep a compact growth pattern. I'm going to pick up the HLG 65's there under and see if I can get them to stretch out a bit
          I have an older true 400W spectrum king. I think it's a bit too intense of light as they start getting spotty leaves in late veg / flower with the same treatment as the other tent.

Comment

Little update
            Removed 4 males from the 9 planted in pots. A few definite females and the other 3 looks to be as well. Another week then going into 7.5 gallon fabric pots. Another week under the new 600's to adjust then bam time to flower. Already topped and defoliated once and will another defoliate once up potted

Comment

So I was delayed a bit on the update. New tent,lights and dimmers have arrived and being put together in the morning. Plants will get there new shoes and go under 1 of the HLG 600's to start for a week. Then both 600's will be turned on and dimmed till the plants get adjusted for a week then induce flowering. Pix tomorrow in there final home

Comment

So I brewed another batch of boogie brew and added a pouch of fishballs with a teaspoon of recharge and let it brew 24 hrs. This is what I watered them in with after transplant. 3 in big pots are confirmed females the other 3 unsure of so will give them time to show. 7.5 gallon fabric pots for there final home

Comment

Comment

Awesome!! Some nice big healthy leaves on these girls. Glad your using recharge, truly amazing stuff. What kind of smells are you getting from the stem rub?

Comment

Nice timed this one just in time some nice fat leaves on them ladies all looking good Nice tent
                      No New Member Friend Request, No Journal, No Diary, No Offence, Request Denied,

Comment

Yes the recharge is a staple in my room with teas. Plants seem to responded well. As for stem rubs I'll have to get back with you that. The plants do have some hefty leaf on them for sure and tight branching. Can't wait to bloom these girls. Shouldn't be too long now

Originally posted by browntrout View Post
                        Awesome!! Some nice big healthy leaves on these girls. Glad your using recharge, truly amazing stuff. What kind of smells are you getting from the stem rub?

Comment

Tripleberry sounds like fall asleep after a whiff

Comment

I just dropped browntrout's Tripleberry F2 testers in a shot glass a few minutes ago. Yours look amazing. I'm subbed.
                            “We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

ACTIVE

Outdoor Hydro Herbs and Leafy Greens (Current Grow Begins on Page 5)

Completed

Comment

Thanks starke good to see you stopped by. Be looking forward to see what you do with these

Comment

Just threw all 15 Tripleberry beans in a wet paper towel to germ.
                                Gonna go through them to find the best 8 females and main-line 'em for a SOG grow.
                                "The mind which understands itself is the mind of a free man"

Comment

Working...
                                X