What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

TnTLabs

Hola! Little update...Mixed up feeding schedule,fried them a bit ...Transplant in a few days,so I think we'll dodge this bullet .I also think they may not like constant 6.0 ph...

PDD is a beastie girl...

View Image View Image View Image

you are doing well, dont worry.. yeah i would give them half strength feed next time and maybe even when transplanting, then back to normal, i tend to rather do 6.2-6.4 in veg and 5.8-6.2 in flower.. but as you have some peat in there now..
try 6.2 6.4 and half strength but with kelp.. that should do the trick.. as you are in soil mix you can feed every other time unless you see deficiency, then maybe 2 feeds, next half strength, then again 2 feeds... etc!!

G

Hi TnT!Usually in my few grows until now in peat/coco mix I watered twice a week,and fed once but not full strength.

I was thinking of giving the plants in peat mix only water and in coco half strength.Then,when they are a bit dry,transplant.The ones in peat mix seem to be a little more affected ,but are the bigger ones,too.They dry earlier than the rest that are in coco!

Also,was thinking of transplanting in biobizz light mix and a little EWC for half of the plants,even some that were started in coco .Would it hurt them?

So,you are suggesting something like 0.4-0.5 EC(my feeds were at 0.8) of maxicrop with a tad higher ph?My tap water is 0.3 already ...( Also,is ph down as bad as I've heard?)

Last,I'll probably be transplanting in 9 l pots and flip in 2 weeks-(max 3 but I don't think so,room restrictions...)

Thanx a lot for everything!

Last edited:
G

A.KushxBHB3K.Started only water ,in about a week-10 days she's down.

picture.php

Next in line PDDxBHB3K
picture.php

Rediculous frost on CFF cross.Sticks like a flytrap :biggrin:
picture.php

TnTLabs

Hi TnT!Usually in my few grows until now in peat/coco mix I watered twice a week,and fed once but not full strength.

I was thinking of giving the plants in peat mix only water and in coco half strength.Then,when they are a bit dry,transplant.The ones in peat mix seem to be a little more affected ,but are the bigger ones,too.They dry earlier than the rest that are in coco!

Also,was thinking of transplanting in biobizz light mix and a little EWC for half of the plants,even some that were started in coco .Would it hurt them?

So,you are suggesting something like 0.4-0.5 EC(my feeds were at 0.8) of maxicrop with a tad higher ph?My tap water is 0.3 already ...( Also,is ph down as bad as I've heard?)

Last,I'll probably be transplanting in 9 l pots and flip in 2 weeks-(max 3 but I don't think so,room restrictions...)

Thanx a lot for everything!

0.8 seems ok for that size.. it could be a lack of food though, not a burn... the new growth is healthy green? then just stick to what you do.. you can go to 1 EC in a few days
please remember, if you flip at 7-8 weeks you are more likely to have stable plants.. everything before that might throw nanners..
4 plants for a 400w can work well

G

Hi bro!No nanners whatsoever!It was on one of the PDDs but also in 2 other strains...possibly from all the stress they've been(have I mentioned that there is a lamp that shines through a little sometimes :biggrin: )But after I plucked them all was well.

I cut one bud from A.kush because I checked a bit with the mic and it was almost full cloudy with few ambers,so I wanted to try it in that stage too,it's faded enough anyways...So in a few days I'll have a first taste! :)

Yes,it may be lack of food,although some signs are almost certain nute burn.A couple of them seem like in the beggining of a mag deficiency.I gave them half dosage of maxicrop and Ec remained 0.3 and I did also a foliar with a bit cal/mag yesterday...I'll transplant in the weekend...

I don't want to seem that I don't listen to advice,but it's hard to leave some plants out of the tent...600 watts 1x1x2 ,I'll throw 9 of them and flip in about 2 weeks ,a total of 6 weeks veg,not bad,I've gone till 5 the most until now.If it seems impossible,I'll try to prune them a bit.

Thanks for all your help!

:tiphat:

Last edited:

TnTLabs

Hi bro!No nanners whatsoever!It was on one of the PDDs but also in 2 other strains...possibly from all the stress they've been(have I mentioned that there is a lamp that shines through a little sometimes :biggrin: )But after I plucked them all was well.

I cut one bud from A.kush because I checked a bit with the mic and it was almost full cloudy with few ambers,so I wanted to try it in that stage too,it's faded enough anyways...So in a few days I'll have a first taste! :)

Yes,it may be lack of food,although some signs are almost certain nute burn.A couple of them seem like in the beggining of a mag deficiency.I gave them half dosage of maxicrop and Ec remained 0.3 and I did also a foliar with a bit cal/mag yesterday...I'll transplant in the weekend...

I don't want to seem that I don't listen to advice,but it's hard to leave some plants out of the tent...600 watts 1x1x2 ,I'll throw 9 of them and flip in about 2 weeks ,a total of 6 weeks veg,not bad,I've gone till 5 the most until now.If it seems impossible,I'll try to prune them a bit.

Thanks for all your help!

:tiphat:

yeah ok 600w.. 9 is great if you train them well and trim down excess side branches when you flip, just keeping 8 side branches to try and tie them down a bit.. a nice tight scrog ...will work well with one light.
good luck

G

Hola! A little update...

They are a bit hungry,gonna feed them tomorrow...

A.kush x BHB3K ,PDD x BHB3K ,BHB3K

picture.php
picture.php

BHB3K
picture.php

PDD x BHB3k
picture.php

A.Kush x BHB3k
picture.php

TnTLabs

nice, yeah they look hungry, but other than that good job.. new growth looking ok... you can top them now and then start with training.. interesting to see BHB3K S1´s seems to veg real slow.. bless

TnTLabs

took some pics of a ASDog3K tester the other day.. i have to say.. some of the frostiest and nicest candy smelling diesel i have ever come across...
pics soon!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My ams have now caught up with the other varietys that were sprouted just over a week earlier,,,,
so sorry no pics as i have been away for over 2 weeks and recently back getting new run in r1 ready with another TnT variety being run but i will defo get pics on sunday and lots,,,,
peace and regards s2

TnTLabs

My ams have now caught up with the other varietys that were sprouted just over a week earlier,,,,
so sorry no pics as i have been away for over 2 weeks and recently back getting new run in r1 ready with another TnT variety being run but i will defo get pics on sunday and lots,,,,
peace and regards s2

great stuff S2.. looking forward to the pics!!
we call AMS - Lost Coast Lemon now... RMJ is also growing some of these, be good to see how they compare...
blessings
:thank you:

Last edited:
G

they swelled nice in the last days... great fade.. looks tasty!
whats the smell of this pheno? how tight are the nugs? judging by the looks, it looks like it has a balanced mix of both parents in there..
thanks

They are tasty!The one on the right is the one that was on the balcony from seed.She smells a lot more than the other!They have the same smell,but the other more subtle...She has the fruityness of BHB3K but something more too.
I tested a bud a few days ago and it was very good!Potency/high was mellow bud nice,the taste wasn't very distictive but very smooth smoke.These buds had 10 more days of ripening,so we'll check again.Nice bud density,great bud/leaf ratio.More dense than BHB3K.

I also cut CFF cross.Not very good bud/leaf ratio...BUT :biggrin:
she is quite potent,the trichome production is off the roof and the smell reminds a bit BHB3K but more acrid and citrusy maybe...Great plants all of them.Waiting for BHB3K and PDD cross...The later swelling so much like it's gonna explode ,but she will go at least a week more,no amber trichs yet...

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great stuff S2.. looking forward to the pics!!
we call AMS - Lost Cost Lemon now... RMJ is also growing some of these, be good to see how they compare...
blessings

that sounds much better then ams ,,that reminded me of a new Mercedes model :biggrin:.....
i will post pics of my "low cost lemon":) sunday night or monday

Latest posts

Latest posts