What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

TnTLabs

They are tasty!The one on the right is the one that was on the balcony from seed.She smells a lot more than the other!They have the same smell,but the other more subtle...She has the fruityness of BHB3K but something more too.
I tested a bud a few days ago and it was very good!Potency/high was mellow bud nice,the taste wasn't very distictive but very smooth smoke.These buds had 10 more days of ripening,so we'll check again.Nice bud density,great bud/leaf ratio.More dense than BHB3K.

I also cut CFF cross.Not very good bud/leaf ratio...BUT :biggrin:
she is quite potent,the trichome production is off the roof and the smell reminds a bit BHB3K but more acrid and citrusy maybe...Great plants all of them.Waiting for BHB3K and PDD cross...The later swelling so much like it's gonna explode ,but she will go at least a week more,no amber trichs yet...

:thank you:

great stuff.. sounds good, good pics by the way..
yeah the CFF cross wont yield much, but should taste and smell very special.. at least the CFF mum did

TnTLabs

little update on the Amherst Sour Dog...
Amherst Sour Dog
(Amherst Sour Diesel x SFV 2.0)
Marshmallow Pheno
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Latest pics of the lost coast lemons,,,,
looking great with lamps on,,,,
maybe just 2 phenos at present,,one taller and the other shorter,,
Thriving in the all mix and will get there first feed of bloom food this week with just a little bio veg for the first two weeks of bloom,,,
very happy girls presently at just over 2 weeks of bloom,,

Last edited:

TnTLabs

Latest pics of the low cost lemon / AMC,,,,
looking great with lamps on,,,,
maybe just 2 phenos at present,,one taller and the other shorter,,
Thriving in the all mix and will get there first feed of bloom food this week with just a little bio veg for the first two weeks of bloom,,,
very happy girls presently at just over 2 weeks of bloom,,
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68811&pictureid=1662894&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68811&pictureid=1662896&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68811&pictureid=1662897&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=68811&pictureid=1662895&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

heya,
are all these Lost Coast Lemons? yeah i too have till now only seen 2 phenos, the shorter one is quicker to flower and a bigger yielder by the looks of things...
bigger smell on the shorter pheno too... more testing needs to be done..

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya,
are all these Lost Coast Lemons? yeah i too have till now only seen 2 phenos, the shorter one is quicker to flower and a bigger yielder by the looks of things...
bigger smell on the shorter pheno too... more testing needs to be done..
hey T,,,,
pics with lamps off will give a nicer look at the l c lemons,,,
smaller phenos aroma is more intense but the taller pheno is smelling very nice also,,,,
one of my girls slipped and decapitated one of the taller low coast lemons,,,,,so running nine instead of ten now,,,,
No probs presently,,rock solid and needs not very much to keep her in very good health,,
Not finicky and seems very happy with a prime position under a 600w sylvania so loving lots of light,,,,
fun begins from week5 for me:):tiphat:

TnTLabs

hey T,,,,
pics with lamps off will give a nicer look at the l c lemons,,,
smaller phenos aroma is more intense but the taller pheno is smelling very nice also,,,,
one of my girls slipped and decapitated one of the taller low coast lemons,,,,,so running nine instead of ten now,,,,
No probs presently,,rock solid and needs not very much to keep her in very good health,,
Not finicky and seems very happy with a prime position under a 600w sylvania so loving lots of light,,,,
fun begins from week5 for me:):tiphat:

nice s2... glad they are easy to handle..
be interesting to see the difference in the phenos after chop..
atm 1 looks like more like the mum, the taller pheno and the
shorter pheno more after the Blueberry Headband 3 Kings "dad"
no in betweens...
we will see

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice s2... glad they are easy to handle..
be interesting to see the difference in the phenos after chop..
atm 1 looks like more like the mum, the taller pheno and the
shorter pheno more after the Blueberry Headband 3 Kings "dad"
no in betweens...
we will see
Thanks T,,,
i forgot to say that all the plants in the pics are the low coast lemons,,,
cheers s2

rockymountainJ

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Here's my update... rooms stuffed.. stinks... stacking... no complaints cheers all thanks tntlabs... S2 looking fire!! Cheers
Rmj

G

Warning :biggrin:

Second first impressions

A.KushxBHB3K :major creeper (not overwhelming though),seems will be long lasting.

CFFx(gg4xFAK) :very potent fruit candybar :)

TnTLabs

interesting.. you are the first to try them out by the way!
ye, they should smell nice of lemon cake soon and should yield very well..
mother was sturdy and could hold her weight well!

TnTLabs

those are some big ass golf balls for such a tiny plant.. how big? 30cm? one foot ruffly...
looking forward to your indoor run syd!! you are going to be loaded with grad A smoke ready for Christmas!!
:xmastree::gift::xmastree:
peace

G

those are some big ass golf balls for such a tiny plant.. how big? 30cm? one foot ruffly...
looking forward to your indoor run syd!! you are going to be loaded with grad A smoke ready for Christmas!!
:xmastree::gift::xmastree:
peace

Thanx man! Yes,they are very short ,a foot give or take...Just a teaser before christmas as you said!The smell of BHB3K is heavenly...And stinks up the place ,too!

The strain you are referring to rocky is the A.Kushx BHB3k you sent me too?If so,my suggestion is jeepers creepers :biggrin:

My girls are 8 days in 12/12 ,had to flip or I was afraid of running out of space...

Upper left corner is BHB3k!Grown a lot since last time,eh?She has one of the fattest stems.
Right next to her is A.kushxBHB3k.
At the bottom right corner is Pddx BHB3k that has been topped and I'm experimenting a bit on her,training for four main colas.I somewhat regret this because she was much more beautiful before,but that applies with most of the plants I train(I like plants grown naturally,but sadly this would be not so efficient in my space.)They are already lollipopped quite a bit.I also pluck some leaves at times to keep things somewhat organized.

Rest of the plants are from Ace seeds.

picture.php

Last edited:

TnTLabs

check syd out.. hard to believe you had germination problems now looking in your tent..
they are a touch hungry.. but apart from that, good work my friend! you will be smooth sailing! TnT´s are looking like the big indica sistas, keeping an eye out for the little sativas..
much respect for ACE.. what you got going from them?

and no, they are different to RJM´s, you have (Amnesia x Afghan Kush) x BHBIIIKings
bless

G

Thx brother!It was my first summer attempt and if it wasn't for you,I wouldn't have surpassed it so easily!:bow:
Not to mention I wouldn't have tried your great genetics!

I started to feed them a little more,my last run was mostly sativas and they demanded much less food.

The Ace hybrids are Zamal Hash,Malawi x PCK,Orient Express,Snow Moon and Purple Mexican from CBG.Whenever a plant is finished,a pure sativa will be started in 12/12 in her place(Zamaldelica,Golden Tiger,Reina Madre ,Haze/Kali China).I like indicas for the winter and sativas for summertime! :dance013:

Can't wait for your projects with the african seeds!

Do you know which amnesia cutting has been used in the cross?Very elegant plant by the way...

:tiphat: