No announcement yet.

TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey TnT! Thanx for your kind words! But you are something like the godfather of this grow ...Just a month ago I was desperate just to get to the second true leaves set!I knew that if i got there I 'd be safe,I believe you remember our talks...But with your valuable advice and your seeds,that allowed me to experiment with a few things, all is going great!

I'm really sad I will have to cull half of them ...After all the joy they've brought me just by seeing them grow...But stupid law doesn't let us choose not only our substance for fun/medicine , but doesn't even let us choose our gardening cultivars!So I have to drop numbers just in case...(knock wood !)

I was thinking of topping them ,too!Will do ,tomorrow!

Peace brother!

P.S. There's a chance I 'll be in Barcelona with my wife for 3 days 25-27 August(my mother was offered a gift trip! ),I'd be happy to meet you and thank you in person! I'll inform you in pm.
    Last edited by Syd Barrett; 08-06-2016, 20:51.

Comment

all good syd, my pleasure.. maybe your friends need some medicine and you dont have to dispose of some plants... anyway your winter grow will be more pleasing for the forum punters, i am looking forward to that!
      T´n´T - Teas and Trees
      Breeder of high quality cultivars from Spain

Comment

Yes,the winter grow will be more organized...By the way,do you think that I could fit 9 of them in a 1x1x2 tent topped with say 6 weeks veg from seed (600 watt HID)?What is the estimated flowering time?About 9 weeks?Most look more indica...

Days are very hot!I put a thermometer today..Temps 30-42 (from today noon till now)
        It's like a greenhouse in there.

I saw something that resembled thrip damage on a leaf and I'm thinking of the spinosad I have..

I can't grow for friends because eventually I'll end up buying weed for myself ! I'm quite a heavy pot smoker(don't smoke cigarettes anymore).I can provide them with seedlings to flower them if they want.
        Last edited by Syd Barrett; 08-07-2016, 01:59.

Comment

Hey all, sounds a bit cramped Syd in that size tent, and veg time. Here's a quick update from my neck of the woods....
          RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet..... for Friends and Lurkers... now featuring lots of pure fire!!!!
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324465
          ONGOING
          https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en

Comment

Hi RMJ!I've done 7 plants with 5 weeks veg from seed but without training and had much space left.Last run I had 9 mostly sativas LST'd but only 3 weeks veg and I could have given at least one more,they were small...But yes,you're probably right...Maybe 6 sounds more doable...Or 9 with one month ?Sorry for some stupid questions but I'm trying to find what works best in my room!

Your gb exploded!
            Last edited by Syd Barrett; 08-07-2016, 08:38.

Comment

hey syd, it will be cramped, but if you trim them well before flower it will be ok.. yeah i would do 7-8 weeks veg.. when branches of the main stem start alternating then you know they are ready to be flowered!
              Peace
              T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Thanks for the tip TnT!

I checked the ec of drain waters today and I found that e.c ranged from 2.0 to 2.8! I flushed them till it read about 1,5 ,hope they 'll be better.That's something I should have done days ago,but I was away for a few days as I've stated earlier.Topped all of them also.Gonna wait a week more and pick the most resilient!

Found a thrip larva on a leaf and more spots ,only on this plant...I'm spraying with spinosad tomorrow evening and neem oil in a week.

Comment

checking ec/ph from drainage can be missleading, accurarte is only a slury test, take some water from your AC, that will be almost like distilled and do a test with 100ml coco (take moist coco, near to the roots as possible without harming them too much) and 150ml water (has to be distilled) stir that for a minute and let it sit 30min... stir, THEN check your ec & ph
                  I bet you ec will be around 1.0-1.2
                  T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Great info man!Makes sense that it could be misleading,because this water contains salts from the whole pot and will be more concentrated if I'm getting this right...

I wasn't referring to the early potting coco mix,but the soil from the transplanted pots,sorry if i was misleading...First time mixing soils and compost ,probably made very hot mix.Most of the earlier ones and some of yours started showing burn tips,that's why i thought about measuring EC.Never had overfeeding problems with synthetic nutes,but I wanted to try a more organic approach.We'll see in the next days.

Originally posted by TnTLabs View Post
                    I bet you ec will be around 1.0-1.2
                    You mean instead of 1,5 or 2,8?Could there be such a big difference?

Gonna check again using your method.
                    Last edited by Syd Barrett; 08-07-2016, 23:28.

Comment

heres some more pix of the
                      Blue Velvet OG
                      (707 Headband x Wifi/SFV2.0)

T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

heres some more pix of the
                        Blueberry Headband 3 kings
                        (Blueberry/Headband x 3 Kings)

T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Such resinous girls! Drooling here...
                          What's the high like in BHB,does it lean more to one of the ancestors?

Comment

id say a hint of berry, but hard to pin point.. it has so many lines incorporated,
                            the smell is like sweet muffins, reminds me a bit of orange bud.. no in your face smells like diesel or sfv, its a nice blend.. taste is full and lingers in your mouth for a while
                            great daytime smoke, but also ideal for the evenings and yes its strong!
                            T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Looks frothy and delicious, can't wait to try it!!!

RMJ grows a Genetic Buffet..... for Friends and Lurkers... now featuring lots of pure fire!!!!
                              https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324465
                              ONGOING
                              https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en

Comment

ChemFak
                                (Chemdog D x Fire Alien Kush) by
                                Scrappy-doo

a joy to grow, fast to flower and great yielder, this was standing next to GG#4 and easily blew it out of the water .

Scrappy

.. more to come of her soon
                                T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Working...
                                X