TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hola! A little update...

They are a bit hungry,gonna feed them tomorrow...

A.kush x BHB3K ,PDD x BHB3K ,BHB3K

BHB3K

PDD x BHB3k

A.Kush x BHB3k

Comment

nice, yeah they look hungry, but other than that good job.. new growth looking ok... you can top them now and then start with training.. interesting to see BHB3K S1´s seems to veg real slow.. bless
      T´n´T - Teas and Trees
      Breeder of high quality cultivars from Spain

Comment

took some pics of a ASDog3K tester the other day.. i have to say.. some of the frostiest and nicest candy smelling diesel i have ever come across...
        pics soon!
        T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Can't wait TnT!

Amnesia Kush x BHB3K

Comment

My ams have now caught up with the other varietys that were sprouted just over a week earlier,,,,
            so sorry no pics as i have been away for over 2 weeks and recently back getting new run in r1 ready with another TnT variety being run but i will defo get pics on sunday and lots,,,,
            peace and regards s2

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
              Can't wait TnT!

Amnesia Kush x BHB3K

View Image View Image View Image
              they swelled nice in the last days... great fade.. looks tasty!
              whats the smell of this pheno? how tight are the nugs? judging by the looks, it looks like it has a balanced mix of both parents in there..
              thanks
              T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Originally posted by 944s2 View Post
                My ams have now caught up with the other varietys that were sprouted just over a week earlier,,,,
                so sorry no pics as i have been away for over 2 weeks and recently back getting new run in r1 ready with another TnT variety being run but i will defo get pics on sunday and lots,,,,
                peace and regards s2
                great stuff S2.. looking forward to the pics!!
                we call AMS - Lost Coast Lemon now... RMJ is also growing some of these, be good to see how they compare...
                blessings
                Last edited by TnTLabs; 10-14-2016, 22:51. Reason: Lost Coast Lemon.. not Cost haha
                T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Originally posted by TnTLabs View Post
                  they swelled nice in the last days... great fade.. looks tasty!
                  whats the smell of this pheno? how tight are the nugs? judging by the looks, it looks like it has a balanced mix of both parents in there..
                  thanks
                  They are tasty!The one on the right is the one that was on the balcony from seed.She smells a lot more than the other!They have the same smell,but the other more subtle...She has the fruityness of BHB3K but something more too.
                  I tested a bud a few days ago and it was very good!Potency/high was mellow bud nice,the taste wasn't very distictive but very smooth smoke.These buds had 10 more days of ripening,so we'll check again.Nice bud density,great bud/leaf ratio.More dense than BHB3K.

I also cut CFF cross.Not very good bud/leaf ratio...BUT
                  she is quite potent,the trichome production is off the roof and the smell reminds a bit BHB3K but more acrid and citrusy maybe...Great plants all of them.Waiting for BHB3K and PDD cross...The later swelling so much like it's gonna explode ,but she will go at least a week more,no amber trichs yet...

Comment

great stuff S2.. looking forward to the pics!!
                    we call AMS - Lost Cost Lemon now... RMJ is also growing some of these, be good to see how they compare...
                    blessings
                    that sounds much better then ams ,,that reminded me of a new Mercedes model .....
                    i will post pics of my "low cost lemon" sunday night or monday

Comment

that sounds much better then ams ,,that reminded me of a new Mercedes model .....
                      i will post pics of my "low cost lemon" sunday night or monday
                      ermm sorry .. typo on my end.. i ment to say Lost Coast Lemon
                      T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                        They are tasty!The one on the right is the one that was on the balcony from seed.She smells a lot more than the other!They have the same smell,but the other more subtle...She has the fruityness of BHB3K but something more too.
                        I tested a bud a few days ago and it was very good!Potency/high was mellow bud nice,the taste wasn't very distictive but very smooth smoke.These buds had 10 more days of ripening,so we'll check again.Nice bud density,great bud/leaf ratio.More dense than BHB3K.

I also cut CFF cross.Not very good bud/leaf ratio...BUT
                        she is quite potent,the trichome production is off the roof and the smell reminds a bit BHB3K but more acrid and citrusy maybe...Great plants all of them.Waiting for BHB3K and PDD cross...The later swelling so much like it's gonna explode ,but she will go at least a week more,no amber trichs yet...

great stuff.. sounds good, good pics by the way..
                        yeah the CFF cross wont yield much, but should taste and smell very special.. at least the CFF mum did
                        T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

little update on the Amherst Sour Dog...
                          Amherst Sour Dog
                          (Amherst Sour Diesel x SFV 2.0)
                          Marshmallow Pheno

T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

Latest pics of the lost coast lemons,,,,
                            looking great with lamps on,,,,
                            maybe just 2 phenos at present,,one taller and the other shorter,,
                            Thriving in the all mix and will get there first feed of bloom food this week with just a little bio veg for the first two weeks of bloom,,,
                            very happy girls presently at just over 2 weeks of bloom,,
                            Last edited by 944s2; 10-18-2016, 14:27. Reason: correction of varietys name

Comment

Latest pics of the low cost lemon / AMC,,,,
                              looking great with lamps on,,,,
                              maybe just 2 phenos at present,,one taller and the other shorter,,
                              Thriving in the all mix and will get there first feed of bloom food this week with just a little bio veg for the first two weeks of bloom,,,
                              very happy girls presently at just over 2 weeks of bloom,,
                              View Image View Image View Image View Image
                              heya,
                              are all these Lost Coast Lemons? yeah i too have till now only seen 2 phenos, the shorter one is quicker to flower and a bigger yielder by the looks of things...
                              bigger smell on the shorter pheno too... more testing needs to be done..
                              T´n´T - Teas and Trees

Comment

heya,
                                are all these Lost Coast Lemons? yeah i too have till now only seen 2 phenos, the shorter one is quicker to flower and a bigger yielder by the looks of things...
                                bigger smell on the shorter pheno too... more testing needs to be done..
                                hey T,,,,
                                pics with lamps off will give a nicer look at the l c lemons,,,
                                smaller phenos aroma is more intense but the taller pheno is smelling very nice also,,,,
                                one of my girls slipped and decapitated one of the taller low coast lemons,,,,,so running nine instead of ten now,,,,
                                No probs presently,,rock solid and needs not very much to keep her in very good health,,
                                Not finicky and seems very happy with a prime position under a 600w sylvania so loving lots of light,,,,
                                fun begins from week5 for me

Comment

Working...
                                X