What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strive presents: Triangle Trip (a GrownOut joint)

Hugh Midity

Veteran
Welcome ladies & gentlemen:tiphat:
My man GrownOut decided to do some work and from what I've seen so far it's an amazing creation. I was blessed enough to get a chance to run some cuts and here we are. I have 2 different females, both are very similar as you'll see with slight differences. I vegged for a month, had a little slow start(my fault not the plants) and they went into flower today. they're topped a few times in 5.5" pots in coco & perlite, dtw with gh flora + cal mag & lkb. short & squat so far but we'll see how they stretch in the weeks to come....
tt1.jpg

tt1a.jpg

tt2.jpg

tt2a.jpg

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Best of luck with these girls Strive, looks like you're off to a good start.

Are you going to tie or train them at all to spread them out?

Hugh Midity

Veteran
thanks for stopping by dp, no I topped them a few times already and I'm letting them go to see what they do.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
right on bro. if ya don't mind ill drop pics of mine in here as they get flipped, should be a few weeks behind you.

peace

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking great so far!!! Cant wait to see em hit flower. I have been extremely pleased with the females I have ran so far.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
I will throw up some pics of the Pheno#6 finished bud shots this week, possibly tonight. She has that TK flavor that lingers hours after smoking it. Definitely gives the mom a run for her money. :)

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Triangle Trip Pheno #6 Buds

Triangle Trip Pheno #6 Buds

Here are some pics of the Triangle Trip Pheno #6 finished buds as promised. More pics in my album and more to come...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

-G/O :tiphat:

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Thanks brotha!!!!

Those were just random buds from the jars of Triangle Trip #6 I grabbed and took pics of. Pretty sure those were mostly lower buds. The tops should be even more coated in trichs.

So far I think the #6 is my favorite. I have yet to find one that isn't just completely covered in trichs. I have only seen a few different pheno types so far and all were keepers. So far the #6 is the closest to the Triangle Kush flavor.

Hugh Midity

Veteran
nice, maybe i'll get lucky and find me a #6 lol.

here we are at the end of the first week of flower, not much to see but pretty soon the show'll start
this is #1
tt1a.jpg

tt1b.jpg

tt1c.jpg

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking good Hugh!! I am sure it wont be hard to find another one like #6 I had. I didnt find a pheno I wasnt impressed by so far, with most having TK dominance. She is definitely one to keep around imo.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Here are some pics of the Triangle Trip Pheno #6 finished buds as promised. More pics in my album and more to come... -G/O :tiphat:

Outstanding work G/O - those buds look great!

Hugh you got some good lookin' girls there, hope it works out for ya!