What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Everything x oBoy

idiit

Veteran
images

Raho

Veteran
Here's a sample of an outdoor girl . . .
oBoy crossed with a different (Mendo) Sour D:
picture.php

She was my pick of the crop :)

This is the mother used to make the hybrid in 2012:

picture.php

B

Bucket-Bong

Just dropping in to say what a lovely thread you and Slip have going here Skip. Hope the hols are going well. Cheers Mate.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Hi Raho,

Best of luck with your run. I'm looking forward to seeing how the old school C5 x LaNina goes for you...I too have some of these beans (IOU Sammy), with the C5 cut said to produce some of the strongest plants many have tried....is the C5 the NL5HzC122 otherwise known as Mango, Elmer? Or is it the NL5HzC1??

G`day Bushie

I don`t have a definitive answer .
I know Nevil said one C5 was known as Mango and Diesel in the Low Lands .
I`ve been growing some C5 crosses and Mango Haze alongside each other . The C5 I smelt from Dirk and Sammy and the crosses and Mango Hz have the same essence .
The SSHz I tried in Amsterdam and Rotterdam had a different type of smell . I bit more Af / Skunk to my nose .

@ Raho

I have ECSD Bx and Biker Kush Bx running ATM . Good promise so far .
I`ll update with pix in the near future ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

bigherb

Veteran
G`day Bushie

I don`t have a definitive answer .
I know Nevil said one C5 was known as Mango and Diesel in the Low Lands .
I`ve been growing some C5 crosses and Mango Haze alongside each other . The C5 I smelt from Dirk and Sammy and the crosses and Mango Hz have the same essence .
The SSHz I tried in Amsterdam and Rotterdam had a different type of smell . I bit more Af / Skunk to my nose .

@ Raho

I have ECSD Bx and Biker Kush Bx running ATM . Good promise so far .
I`ll update with pix in the near future ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Sup brother

You killed it especially with that koosh cross

YS x's sound fire . That AG13 still makes me drool . He recently posted here an said to hit him up but his pm anint active an I'm not at Mns anymore

On the NL5HzC122 , I believe it's the one shanti selected an used in MH
Hence I'm sure it's the mango pheno . Definetly different expression that her sister which was lumbo ish

1luvbigherb

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Biggie

The Haze Hombres have been quiet on the boards lately .
I will shake some trees and see if I can get in contact .

AG13 x La Nina , Hash Plant Hz x Hz AC and C5 x Ortega are all great plants .
They started making some Nevil`s Hz crosses, from NVL`s cut last I heard .

I have Chem x Topanga Kush , ECSD Bx , Biker Kush Bx , ECSD x Cheese / Aloha WW all running ATM . Checkin what this Deezal thang is all about .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Raho

Veteran
MJ, great to hear from you!
Just tryin to stay cool these days. You know how it goes. All is well.

EB,
I love seeing those BX's run.
The male I selected to make it was a nasty boy.
The F1's produce an amazing orange OG taste and smell, and the effects are really excellent. I have heard it remains in the BX. Besides yours and others in AUS, there are also a few of these running on a hillside in Mendo right now that I know of.
Haven't run anything myself in a year now, so living vicariously through others. Thank YOU for sharin ;-)

BH. Hope all is well.

bigherb

Veteran
G`day Biggie

The Haze Hombres have been quiet on the boards lately .
I will shake some trees and see if I can get in contact .

AG13 x La Nina , Hash Plant Hz x Hz AC and C5 x Ortega are all great plants .
They started making some Nevil`s Hz crosses, from NVL`s cut last I heard .

I have Chem x Topanga Kush , ECSD Bx , Biker Kush Bx , ECSD x Cheese / Aloha WW all running ATM . Checkin what this Deezal thang is all about .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Tell Unc YS i send my love an I hope he found his lost love

The HPHzC ive tasted bangin, the AG13 is the one which i think will wet my pants along wit the A5. Ive heard of the NH OSH cut mentioned in comparison to the new but not sure of the details .

Im curious to hear an especially see whats new ,any reversed fem action ?

Whats the deal on that HpHzC x Hz AC ? I dont recall a report from you .Sounds like there could be some fire in there

Major flavor in the Deez Fam ,if the sources are legit your in for some fire .Whats the Chem used in the topanga X ?

Best wishes

keep us posted on your progress

1luvbigherb

BH. Hope all is well.

Sup brother

Nice to see you around ,hope your doin what you do best

Whats cookin the the haze kitchen?:biggrin:

1luvbigherb

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G`day Biggie

Nah he hasn`t located the A5 yet ...
AG13 is a nice smoke . The G13 Hazes have a bit more bottom compared to a Sk Hz or NL Hz .
I tried a different Hz hybrid every day @ Dirk`s for a fortnight .He got some Hz AC pollen from Shanti and hit the HPHz . Cpl of phenos were very strong but not pleasant. A third one was the one . Great buzz .

The Chem X Topanga is from Chaco . Its the Topanga / Pure Kush from Ottoman reversed via snow storm, hermed all over Chaco`s Chem cut lol . No balls in the ones grown so far .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Raho

Veteran
Hey Rev, nice to hear from you.
Hope 2015 turns out to be a GREAT year for you.

Ive been really lucky to have such great friends and genetics to work with.

The MMS5 male was a special one, no doubt. Combined with Gman's EP cut by accident, I couldn't have asked for a better match, and will run that cross for the rest of my life.

oBoy's offspring are still on the run list too! The effects he brings to a cross are so reality enhancing, I miss them when I smoke other weed, no matter how killer. Just seems flat.
Luckily, Chaco and I crossed him with the usual suspects out there, and all the crosses turned out fire.