BubbleDust released...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BubbleDust released...

Seeds of BubbleDust are now released forsale...

All the STATS are in and she grows true.

Growdoc
    Grow and be free...

MEDICAL MARIJUANA

BubbleDust released

GROWDOC SEEDS FORUM

BubbleDust Pix

Right on Growdoc..I'll though up some BubbleDust pics here and there..

" Want some whiskey in your water, Sugar in your tea...What's all these crazy questions you asking me...This is the craziest party that could ever be..Don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see..Open up the window, Let some air into this room..Think I'm almost choking from the smell of stale perfume..And that cigarette your smoking bout scare me half to death..Open up the window sucker, let me catch my breath.."

I'm Governor packn2puff and I approve this message

Newest!! BubbleDust Picfest

Comment

dahm very nice guys

Comment

I wish you all the best Bro !

and what about your other strains ?

take care

Comment

"itherus quodem rexiques covorus mithica rumaris"

BubbleDust branch, doing her thing at 40days...

jah bless Growdoc
          peace n bloom dL
          Last edited by DocLeaf; 04-28-2006, 20:22.
          ? / erb roots culture peace love unity

!!! DANGER GLASS WEED THREAD !!!
          https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42251

FRITILLARY SEEDS ...

https://www.seedboutique.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=86
          REGULAR ORGANIC SEEDS FOR ORGANIC GROWERS !!

Comment

Dammit now I wanna grow mine. Awesome

Comment

oh yeah... the bubbledust...

Comment

where do you get those seeds

Comment

oh my god what a plant!!!
                  love it mmmm

ill be comin by here more often!!
                  see

Comment

yeah what does "released" mean haha i wanna get some

Comment

GrowDoc, now I know what Angel Dust is, finally. I read your whole site........about your story.......the MTF.......very, very interesting and twin gene inspired.......I had heard of Mummia, I'm stoke bro.......ICMAG just gets better and better the deeper I dig.

Great MoFo pics Packn2Puff and DocLeaf!

GrowDoc, the BubbleDust is hitting the charts! What a killer pic...........what a wholesome strain, too.
                      sigpic

"We need courage to become happy, to triumph over life’s trials, to help others, and to take action for peace and justice..."

R.I.P Elemental

Comment

Growin BD is like auto-pilot...she does what she wants..and knows how to do it..
                        all the plants under 18/6 got to a certain size and pulled up their skirts..
                        I said OK flip um..she was eagar to get started on her baseball bat kolas..
                        My interest in GD's BubbleDust came from this pic of Growdoc's..

.............................. .............................. ........

I all I could say was:
                        " Want some whiskey in your water, Sugar in your tea...What's all these crazy questions you asking me...This is the craziest party that could ever be..Don't turn on the lights cause I don't want to see..Open up the window, Let some air into this room..Think I'm almost choking from the smell of stale perfume..And that cigarette your smoking bout scare me half to death..Open up the window sucker, let me catch my breath.."

Comment

Originally posted by packn2puff
                          Growin BD is like auto-pilot...she does what she wants..and knows how to do it..
                          all the plants under 18/6 got to a certain size and pulled up their skirts..
                          I said OK flip um..she was eagar to get started on her baseball bat kolas..
                          My interest in GD's BubbleDust came from this pic of Growdoc's..

.............................. .............................. ........

I all I could say was:
                          nice cola's.. but why do they look so fake? methinks you've been using the Sharpen tool, or smething
                          HighOnTheChronic

Mist of Destruction's Arjan's Haze#2 x Kalimist and Arjan's Haze#2 x NL5 Haze grow!
                          Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!
                          AFRICAN GROWERS UNITE!
                          Precious Predators - the Praying Mantid/Mantis
                          Seed Germination/Position for the Newbies!

Comment

Yeah that was Growdoc's pic I tried to mess with to get the color and detail..a little better..
                            Here's the original pic..

Comment

Working...
                            X