What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BubbleDust released...

Stombe

If i will be able to do some indoor growing in the near future, or maybe some co-growing at some friend's place im definetly going to try the bubbledust. Been watching the project waaay back (with my x account). Anyway, as soon as it comes to seedbay im gonna buy a pack so i have it "in stock". Props to the Doc... We scandinavian's really kick ASS! :wink: :D

busterbunny

:jawdrop:

Wow the pictures from page one are so amazing I put one as my desktop background. I will definitely put that on my list of seeds to one day buy. Very nice job on the grows

omentheduck

I am sorry i tried taking some of your beans but they seemed stuck in the screen! lol
where did they come from? I could not find a vendor for them?

Last edited:

whitebox

Hi GrowDoc Crew,

Wait....:joint:

wishes for a new fresh release of your beans .

Cheers,and work hard growers !!!

.WB.

MotorCityMadman

Just thought I would share my bubbledust plant with ya all

picture.php

muggsie

Many yrs ago I grew out some Mummia and found a keeper. Mother plant was taken into custody , and before all was resolved she was a pronounced dead. Since then I haven't seen
any of your creations. By any chance do you still create magic. Thanks dude.

Latest posts

Latest posts