What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TEST SEED GROWERS WANTED - breeder-bambi NZ.

bambi

Bonjour folks!

Recently i made a thread on a new line simply called -
SUPER SKUNK HYBRID - by bambi,

Heres the thing''- I need atleast - 5 outstanding test growers/breeders/or those who love growing good quality shit made from old school genetics,

The super skunk lovers will enjoy this one if all goes accordingly to plan,

Il write to a few of those on the older super skunk hybrid thread that were keen for this, or you can message myself of course,

Genitics for test seed F/2 - old super skunk&Yumboldt aka humboldt)

stone is very clear heavy seditive in the head making it feel heavy but light headed at same time sorta thing, very opiate like high with the keeper plant especially, the indica dom plants high is great felt in the chest mostly, good med's for chest pain'

not good on a long drive though, quite long lasting high with cbd's and high thc, 1-1 ratio I no is there in the keeper plant, until someone can test samples for the plants I can not say for sure' being I can not get this privilege of testing for ratios of all sorts were I reside,

Theres 3 different plants i left in the line as f/2's, all sisters)

I left a fast flowering plant amongst em, you comercial and hydro growers will like this one, they all do just aswell if not better as clones too,
6 - 8 week flowering times tested thus far,

Im a New Zealand breeder whose simply trying to make a go of releasing my first seed line, this latest super skunk hybrid i think some will find very Medicinal in more ways than one, the stone really slows ya down etc,

Not sure what else i can say other than keep it real and honest and it all works out in the end eh'

Please remember if you do decide to test the seed line out, youl need to do a grow report on what you liked best and or didnt like etc, plus PHOTOS are a must have okay, if your here for free seeds please don't waste myn and others time here, its presh'ish)

Best regards,
B.
:ying:

Last edited:

sneaky101

Sounds nice. I would love to help you out, but I'm not sure if I'm going to have the room to test in your timeframe. Good luck, I'm sure you will find many outstanding growers here that can show you some good results.

bambi

The four keepers used.

The four keepers used.

Cheers Sneaky 101' yep theres some fine growers/breeders on this site still, i first become a member here in 2000 or 2002 and simply took in all the advice and info i could get and or understand at the time,

Heres some more info on the - 4 - Mum keepers i kept to test out as
f/1's using just one dad at a time, most of my own work is inside unfortunatly, very risky doing both, too risky for a bambi little deer like me anyhow,'

I do have one friend growing out a wee few of this test seed Outdoors in the south island of nz this comming season, & only just got the seed a week half ago but should have enough vege time outside left,
il have to travel abit and visit my mate if i want photo's, im more keen on seeing how they preform outdoors, my friends in a great part of the country for such a purpose if outdoors is the only way youl fly or grow each season,

plant - F} - A sticky/greasy dense good yielding' fast 6-7 wk flowering plant seen in clone form for photo 1'' } peppery/cinnomin tasting and smell both while growing and dried, very strong smelly plant this one also,

photo - 2 = X

plant -X} This plant as 'X' is what come closest to the taste/smell of its old super skunk mum, its unbelievably smooth to smoke, inhale as much as you possibly can sort'a thing and no coughing or harsh bite on the throat or whatever, scented taste and smell,
flowering time is around 8-9 wks with large dense baseball bat type buds, in the cross i grew out roughly 70-80 females and plant X' was the only one that had this kind'a taste/smell and same high as all the others except for plant = f] f high is heavy in the head also but doesnt slow ya down as the rest do with there Seditive highs'

Lastly plant X' didnt have much vigour as a seed plant but like i said nothing else had the same taste etc etc, however shes done well in clone form and thats a great start yes, all plants are quite pungent in smell from vege time on ward, the dad yumboldt i used added much more smell to the 9-10 year old mother s/skunk that already stunk more than the average skunk anyhow, ive a photo of the dad i choose aswell, il get this photo uploaded later '

Im running out of air time using a mobile connection right now' so il have to log off and finish the rest tomorrow i guess, thanks for reading.

To be continued::wave:

Attachments

• f_ super-s'boldt (quick'st).jpg
    f_ super-s'boldt (quick'st).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 19
  • x-s-scumboldt-f1.jpg
    x-s-scumboldt-f1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 14

Parallel

Good luck Bambi with your seed line. It's great to see folks from our side of the world trying to break in to the seed business. Your skunk sounds sweet, so the F1's should be interesting.

I have some great pollen from an outstanding SSSDH. He looked more SD dom, but is seriously the most resin coated papa I have ever laid eyes on, I almost considered trying to smoke his flowers (but then common sense prevailed... lol). I reckon I could post you some from OZ to NZ pretty easily if you're interested.

Like I said earlier in post, good luck. Hope that your F1's produce outstanding results that interest more IC members. I love old school skunk, in fact I wish I could smoke some of the great strains from the 90's that we had.

bambi

Good luck Bambi with your seed line. It's great to see folks from our side of the world trying to break in to the seed business. Your skunk sounds sweet, so the F1's should be interesting.

I have some great pollen from an outstanding SSSDH. He looked more SD dom, but is seriously the most resin coated papa I have ever laid eyes on, I almost considered trying to smoke his flowers (but then common sense prevailed... lol). I reckon I could post you some from OZ to NZ pretty easily if you're interested.

Like I said earlier in post, good luck. Hope that your F1's produce outstanding results that interest more IC members. I love old school skunk, in fact I wish I could smoke some of the great strains from the 90's that we had.

Hi there" - Thanks mate and yes its going to get interesting where i reside thats for sure.
Im more of a indica/skunk fan myself, but yes occasionaly il grow out sativa type plants, and im guessing SSSDH stands for Super silver haze something something? - I grew out some some of ssh i won online a few years ago and didnt really like it other than the one plant amongst the line of Mr nice stock, it had smallish afghan type buds and was a big looking plant, that one was ok yes"

I must say the sativas look pretty impressive outside in oz land, well here too i guess..

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
hi man, sounds very interesting, id be glad to do a test grow with the fast flowering 6-7 week plant.. all the best anyhow

bambi

hi man, sounds very interesting, id be glad to do a test grow with the fast flowering 6-7 week plant.. all the best anyhow

Yes plant - F - Is fast becomming a favourite of myn and few of the local commercial growers thats for sure, the sticky grease covers the dried buds kind'a look' and they dont come much dense or harder than that aye!

Heres a better photo of it in a 8 litre pot, tipped is the best way to grow this sweetheart as a clone anyhow, id suggest you only grow it as a clone for the yield purposes, up to you of course"

However i might need just ONE more grower for this test of all tests in my book''

Buds speed:

PS: The othe greener long type bud is plant- B"

and the big dady/ i used first to test out!

Attachments

• s-sc-dad1.jpg
    s-sc-dad1.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 17
  • blnde-s-sboldt 2011.jpg
    blnde-s-sboldt 2011.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 15
  • plant - f.jpg
    plant - f.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 18
  • plant - f s-sucm.jpg
    plant - f s-sucm.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 19

moses wellfleet

Veteran
sign me up

sign me up

i think i am willing to help i grow both indoors and out but different continent to you!

blueberrydrumz

ICMag Donor
Yes plant - F - Is fast becomming a favourite of myn and few of the local commercial growers thats for sure, the sticky grease covers the dried buds kind'a look' and they dont come much dense or harder than that aye!

Heres a better photo of it in a 8 litre pot, tipped is the best way to grow this sweetheart as a clone anyhow, id suggest you only grow it as a clone for the yield purposes, up to you of course"

However i might need just ONE more grower for this test of all tests in my book''

Buds speed:

PS: The othe greener long type bud is plant- B"

and the big dady/ i used first to test out!

Hi Bambi, the first pic looks very nice.. very juicy & appealing buds.. looking forward... all the best

bambi

Plant U or You))

Plant U or You))

had some trouble re'edditing to put this final photo up of the 4 or FOUR mum keepers used to test,

As the origional cross plant it had the half ounce dried buds or bud i took a photo of in my hand on the other, not so old thread]

I couldent keep this U plant going any longer due to unforseen circumstances, shes a real daisy though and i must thank Tony from Sagamartha seed co for such a outstanding Male Hummer i found in there yumboldt brand, it smelt so much like driving past a sewerage pond,the flys landing on every roach and staying put out sort'a thing, foul&skunky tasting as the f/2's i grew out some years back,

The super skunk hybrid can be - Very High yielding,especially in hydroponics or clones in a dirt mediumm,,ive seen as plant F does well in hydro i think ive mentioned?

I must try upload these photo's chap's, very very stoned or skunked out this evening i know this much, well kind'a got to be if i stop usage of perscription med's i used to think i needed mentally only,:artist: on with the show i guess,, this is it....

Attachments

• super scumboldt - half ounce top.jpg
    super scumboldt - half ounce top.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 15
  • s sboldt-U @7wks.jpg
    s sboldt-U @7wks.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

jamesdean

good day to you

good day to you

Aloha i am a licensed caregiver in Hawaii and i would love to be considered if you would like to see how she would do outdoors in a tropical environment i am your guy.Would give you a complete report with pictures
.I love super skunk i have sensi seeds variety but would love to try a new one!!!! anyway drop me a line if interested at jamesdog66@gmail.com

bambi

Thanks testers.

Thanks testers.

Aloha i am a licensed caregiver in Hawaii and i would love to be considered if you would like to see how she would do outdoors in a tropical environment i am your guy.Would give you a complete report with pictures
.I love super skunk i have sensi seeds variety but would love to try a new one!!!! anyway drop me a line if interested at jamesdog66@gmail.com

Well il be'' - james/dean back from the dead wanting to smoke my shit,, wow' - Sorry matey but ive more than enough testers now, keep an eye out though and we see how things progress, im feeling very positive about this seed, gonna test a couple out myself soon id say.

I should have said earlier on, or figure out how to close my thread?

Attachments

• Age disease is comming for us all..jpg
    Age disease is comming for us all..jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 18
  • A sagamartha 2005 yumboldt_73days bloom..jpg
    A sagamartha 2005 yumboldt_73days bloom..jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 16

jamesdean

Well il be'' - james/dean back from the dead wanting to smoke my shit,, wow' - Sorry matey but ive more than enough testers now, keep an eye out though and we see how things progress, im feeling very positive about this seed, gonna test a couple out myself soon id say.

I should have said earlier on, or figure out how to close my thread?
Mahalo for the reply appreciate you taking the time to answer my querie hope you keep me in mind for any future testing just love old school skunks and they do real well here

bambi

Hallo everyone" - Well it's been about a year since I made this thread and sent out testers seeds etc, - as some are aware last April/may I was busted and put out of business,
Good newz is I obviously had all the seeds I wanted made and sent out to some of you, Ive not heard back from most members yet and fully understand why no emails or reports back were done not long after I went bust, However my Computer was not taken off me and infact in the eyes of the Law what happened in my case never actually took place due to a mistake on a warrant and any and all charges were dropped a few months down the track, Sweet yes!

So im back doing what I do best, What was I supposed to do in such a case, just stop doing what I set out to do and Let it all go, and do what? - I think not and happy to say the old super skunk hybrid in question' im testing out myself now''

I did a test run same as the testers wouldeve done,= pkt's of ten}- or rather 7 seeds come through in my test the other 3 I fucked up or dried out to much sprouting em,

I got 5 females and two males,almost every female I have id consider a true keeper in the eyes of a buyer also, the female I wanted most is there and a rather good looking Indica dom plant with very nice deep&strong smelling aroma's coming on,

The smell is very potent, strong in vege also, even the clones put into bins to root smell a lot, some old school California /skunk indica sewerage type of smell coming through here,

Around the 2'nd week of flower the females had that Dusty look of resin all over the stems, aroma's/terpene smells range from - Rose&strawberry candy like smell in the flowers all through the budding phase or still at 5 half weeks bloom time now"

As soon as I get a new battery for a high pixel Digital camera I have' il post in some photo's and explain what plants have the best trait's to look forward to with regards to the high'st yielding clones my counter parts in NZ now use as bread&butter for there own commercial op's, there still using high yielding plant U' clones from the cross made in 2010,Its still going strong and very stable in this form also im told, great newz that}

Well thanks for listening anyone whose interested, I really just needed to pop in say whats up etc and let some know im back to finish the job and needing to test one more lot of seed before putting it out on the open market as a stable F/1 hybrid,
Id best go think of a suitable name before someone else does it for me yes!

thank you"
Bam..

Red Fang

Veteran
sorry to hear of your personal troubles and of some testers not following through. I would like to try something like this someday and hope you suceeed so we both can get our wish! peace