What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TEST SEED GROWERS WANTED - breeder-bambi NZ.

ilikbeans

wow i got these fast, id lik to Thank BAM and FUZZY for hookn it up.
Crankn em tonight report starts soon:biggrin:
IMG_0143.jpg
:tiphat:

SativaBreather

Veteran
got my beans today

cheers Clarence and bambi

really looking forward to these, going to put between paper towels in a little bit

ilikbeans

soo i have 100% grem rate :biggrin:. All of them crackd and half of them r out the dirt already spreading ther wings. heres a few pics
IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg
So far so good

bambi

soo i have 100% grem rate :biggrin:. All of them crackd and half of them r out the dirt already spreading ther wings. heres a few pics
View attachment 270901

View attachment 270902

View attachment 270903

View attachment 270904
So far so good
Wow this was quick yea''

so all ten popped then, - going by a few nz test grows there seems to be a 75% fem/male ratio thus far, like 2 dads or 3 dads out of ten seeds,

remember go low on nutes even into flowering, responds very well to tipping also)

Hows about Moving this thread over to the - SEED BAY '- Test Grows) fourm)

Youl find it here in the seedbay vendors fourms somewhere, scroll down a few and it will appear mate, this way its easy for the owner of the site&Clarence to find and see for themselves aswell as myself of course, and hey good man for getting things cracking so fast indeed, tip top) - b.

bambi

I received some skunk shot seeds in the mail! Grow report will begin in a few weeks as soon as I make room. I'm looking forward to some dank.

great stuff yea,, - Put the grow report over in the seedbay vendor fourms here on icmag -
theres a sub fourm called -
seed/bay - test grows '

This is so the people whom need to find all the tests no exactly were to look and make all our judgments I suppose, lol judgement day for bambi'. - thanx again b.

Latest posts

Latest posts