What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

T

TakenByTheSky

what's the high like on the chemsis x nev? compared to chem and compared to jev maybe? do the fawnky chem smells translate?

I don't really remember much this was back in 2011 when these seeds originally came out I think I bought 2 packs of each if i recall because they were so cheap. I just remember large yielding plant with chemmy stink, more chem than nev in every aspect.

Raho

Veteran
what's the high like on the chemsis x nev? compared to chem and compared to jev maybe? do the fawnky chem smells translate?
this post may help:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5926155

and this one:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5668169

attachment.php

Last edited:

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
yes! thanks.

anything chemdog is right up my alley, i really don't think i'll find better modern hybrids than those stinky funky medicinal champions...

but i also like to smoke myself into orbit so nev haze makes sense to mix.

nice shit! i really oughtta go back and read this entire thread.

thanks again

Raho

Veteran
yes! thanks.

anything chemdog is right up my alley, i really don't think i'll find better modern hybrids than those stinky funky medicinal champions...

but i also like to smoke myself into orbit so nev haze makes sense to mix.

nice shit! i really oughtta go back and read this entire thread.

thanks again

I think you'll love those lines amigo.
They all kicked ass and once you get a taste for them, they will become a regular part of your smoke cycle :)

This thread kicks ass. Definitely worth reading it all :tiphat:

Stardog

Alright, I skipped class for about a year. Did I miss anything? Well just wanted to try and pretend I was just some regular guy, which of course I am in every way. Certified nobody and pleased to be that way. I swear I'm doing the same thing as when I skipped out.
Oh, Frank, I've been running that Sour Valley into the ground. She can be almost to easy to grow. Now I'm trying a run of good old straight sour d. The Karma Sours did very well outside and inside, so many huge keepers. Anyway, hope everyone is doing well. No complaints here aside from the obvious.
Took a picture of a sour valley top with a different camera my friend had.
picture.php

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Glad you enjoyed the sours! Would love to see what you decided to keep at some point!

I had a snip of your Sour Valley and it didn't make it for me after the trip. Was bummed to say the least. The sample I smoked of it had me high for over 3 hours. The lady was a chatter box on it and exclaimed several times, "Wow. I'm still high. Are you...Are you? I am."

LOL

Good memories.

Glad to see you back, sir.

dank.Frank

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey Now! glad to see you back and flowering that D Homie!

I'm smoking it daily still along with that HPK which killed it outside this season.:bow:

picture.php

marshmallow OG goodness all day.
Hope to smoke out with you again soon amigo!

Stardog

We just took down the #3 female from the Karma Sour. Wasn't thinking about it at the time so I never grabbed a picture, same with the outdoor. It's a pack of seeds worth buying for sure. These females grow so big with virtually no junk. If I wasn't so overwhelmed already with my veg space I would have done this and that and this...:rtfo:
Thinking about a 3-4 year project right now seems rather daring. I would love to BX the SFV again with the MM seeds I have. I'm concerned I don't or won't have the time. Seems like we had all the time in the world 8-10 years back.

gmanwho

Veteran
Thinking about a 3-4 year project right now seems rather daring. I would love to BX the SFV again with the MM seeds I have. I'm concerned I don't or won't have the time. Seems like we had all the time in the world 8-10 years back.

The old chaco would have popped them!!

:yay:

Stardog

Now I'm old, fat, bald and hurt...Maybe a few of those choices weren't as great as I thought.:tiphat: Still chugging along though. Anyone in a free country want to take me in? Will work for food.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I got 400 amps and hella space for OD waiting on you here Brother...

Room and board for GrowMonster.

lets fill this puppy up and start on the other 200.
picture.php

Stardog

Ah, beautiful! I'm finishing up some OGKB, regular east coast sour and some misc. They're smoking me on the cost of power though.
How long's the drive for me eh? I have tons of tools, 6 months of food, miles of seeds and a bulletproof rig.:tiphat:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Ah, beautiful! I'm finishing up some OGKB, regular east coast sour and some misc. They're smoking me on the cost of power though.
How long's the drive for me eh? I have tons of tools, 6 months of food, miles of seeds and a bulletproof rig.:tiphat:

eff the drive, come in your boat when things warm up.
I'm just minutes from access to the erie canal system and lots of big and small lakes here for fishing as well as trout stream running through the OD where I take my water.:tiphat:

head south and turn right at NYC, up the Hudson river to the canal then west till you hit my fingerlake, meet you at the marina!:thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts