No announcement yet.

Nevilles Haze X Everything....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking maybe just burn down the building! CR500AF, in another place I'm cr450r. Now I just have 2 broken shoulders and all kinds of other broken parts. You know the old saying, "It's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done."
    NWO Soldier says join the Maquis @ GBZCAIAZZG

https://twitter.com/0ctoberReignz/st...03322371112963

Comment

Oh man Stardog i agree on the burning lol that is incredible. Sorry to hear about the injuries, but when you ride shit happens sucks but it does lol, for myself caller bone, arm,leg,and a bit of gravel rash here and there as well, used to love doing those mile or so wheelies. hope you get feeling better and on a side note love your pics...
      Last edited by ...CR500AF...; 03-14-2021, 21:37.
      “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Stardog View Post
        My friend down the road sent me this picture saying, "Are these bugs bad?"
        Couldn't help it...
        Hemp/cannabis aphids

they’re all over Cali

theyre actually not that bad for the plant from what I’ve heard just a nuisance for obvious reasons
        higher then Swiss beats hairline

Comment

The aphids were one thing but it was fusarium wilt that was the most destructive. Strangely over all these years I've never had either one. How all these pesky things managed to enter the building I'm not really sure, maybe it was the outdoor plants he brought in to dry...This friend is not the biggest grower, he might have 4-5 plants at one time but he's a spectacular corner cutter. Not the guy who takes advice unless it's from a professional, like the girl who works the register at Agway. It's a fun topic regardless, at least when it's not happening to you, and it may help somebody out there somewhere. That fusarium wilt is deadly though, it molded out and girdled the trunk taking the whole plant.
          This is the same fellow I had HDN working with way back in "the day" and HDN was making it happen for real but all my friend saw was $$ and sent HDN packing and it was all downhill from there.
          NWO Soldier says join the Maquis @ GBZCAIAZZG

https://twitter.com/0ctoberReignz/st...03322371112963

Comment

Stardog Yes that way of thinking can be hard to deal with, but he must be a good guy if you went this long with it i hope...lol
            “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”

Steve McQueen

Comment

Originally posted by Stardog View Post
              The aphids were one thing but it was fusarium wilt that was the most destructive. Strangely over all these years I've never had either one. How all these pesky things managed to enter the building I'm not really sure, maybe it was the outdoor plants he brought in to dry...This friend is not the biggest grower, he might have 4-5 plants at one time but he's a spectacular corner cutter. Not the guy who takes advice unless it's from a professional, like the girl who works the register at Agway. It's a fun topic regardless, at least when it's not happening to you, and it may help somebody out there somewhere. That fusarium wilt is deadly though, it molded out and girdled the trunk taking the whole plant.
              This is the same fellow I had HDN working with way back in "the day" and HDN was making it happen for real but all my friend saw was $$ and sent HDN packing and it was all downhill from there.
              yeah I’ve known a few cats like this, one can only try so hard to help with info that falls on deaf ears.
              I had root aphids the first time I grew indoors and managed to avoid any pests until now besides the occasional thrip issue from bagged soil.

In your old ecsd thread, you made a joke about making a book of how to grow sour and you’d sell it.
              I’ll definitely buy one haha

here’s some pics of my friends sour cut and the ecsd
              hopw you don’t mind me posting here, just showing off some big sour ladies.
              I can’t find any grows of ecsd with LED, and I’m hoping she’ll still have the aesthetic I seek.

Click image for larger version  Name:	732136DE-661C-4EBE-9600-BD11EEE5BDB7.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.3 KB ID:	17824961Click image for larger version  Name:	80C62114-6ED3-4923-8660-0F381E0E1857.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	102.5 KB ID:	17824960Click image for larger version  Name:	3AF9AA8D-E284-4846-843E-44640E4BFC19.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	146.0 KB ID:	17824963
              Click image for larger version  Name:	02040E13-9528-42D7-915D-AE7E0FE81DCB.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	134.9 KB ID:	17824962
              higher then Swiss beats hairline

Comment

Dood! so nice to hang with you and blaze again! Diesel lovers rejoice thanks to your generosity and all my mornings are blessed when I fire up the ECSD...

Thanks for turning my pocketful of stank into a trunk filled with dank.

whole lotta sour filling this space soon!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	spring mounds empty copy.JPG
Views:	361
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	17840116
                uncontested 2015 IC Cup overall Champion and 1ST place growers Indica with OGKB 2.0
                ______________________________ ______________________________ __________________
                Do you even OGKB 2.0 Bro???
                ScoutBreath, SquareBreath and OGKB 99 - the OGKB 2.0 IBL adventure.
                GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined
                ForumBreath, Sluggo, and Weirdo-si-dos
                Locomotive Breath & SourOGKB, Dude you got OGKB on my ECSD!
                Chunky's Bagseeds info on IG

Comment

Working...
                X