What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PUS - Purple Ukle s1 x Casey Jones

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first Test Grow For People Under The Stairs,I'm growing the Purple Urkle x Casey Jones in coco vegging under a 2 x 4 T5 Appox 5 weeks along

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=29300&pictureid=655233

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
bigger pot and flower

Itza in the works putting up a 4 x 6 tent with a Big Kahuna hood,and probably a 600 watt Ushio Blue MH,of course potting them up to some 5 gal smartpots first.Maybe just for a week or so before putting them into the flower room.The hydrofarm T5 has served them well,but now it's time for them grow up.

maxima32

:tiphat:Were the hell have I been on this one . Plants sound extremely 5 star and they look good to boot . I will be lurkin around here if you dont mind NE

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ill be watching this one for sure! got my purple jones beans lines up for the next run. cant wait to see what you do with em NE

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hey Gang,saved my 420th post for People Under The Stairs,potted these up to 5 gal smartpots of coco,vigarous as all hell,approx 6 weeks along,they went into The went into the Poofy Guys Massage parlor on the 29th of april.A very strong pungent smell from rubbing the stem,not that I should be rubbing my own stem in the parlor....LOL

H
picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Looking great NE,,
Im watching this show close.I missed that cross,hope chefro makes more.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great NE,,
Im watching this show close.I missed that cross,hope chefro makes more.

i believe there was only 2 bins of these that went up. could be wrong. thats all i saw though...

lookin awesome NE, im about to flip the lights on my "poofy hair guy cut" next monday. 2 are already showin their lady parts!!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys,I have a sneaking suspicion that PUS will be cooking up some more of these.
Can't wait to see the"poofy hair guy cut"ghostnugz.....LOL,that chefro is killing me!

loyalty7

i'm tagged new england, looking good in coco.:tiphat:. Getting ready to start a thread soon on casey x og chem by pus.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome loyalty7,I'll be looking for your thread,feel free to pop in and let us know.All the mamas & the papas PUS is useing in his crosses are stellar.I'm running Rez's SFV x CD right along side PUS's PU x CJ and niether is outdoing the other in any category,both strains are looking,and smelling dankafucinlicious

Latest posts

Latest posts