PUS - Purple Ukle s1 x Casey Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PUS - Purple Ukle s1 x Casey Jones

My first Test Grow For People Under The Stairs,I'm growing the Purple Urkle x Casey Jones in coco vegging under a 2 x 4 T5 Appox 5 weeks along

tagged.

Doing the bull dance, feeling the flow...working it, working it.

Comment

Originally posted by itzaplant
      bigger pot and flower
      Itza in the works putting up a 4 x 6 tent with a Big Kahuna hood,and probably a 600 watt Ushio Blue MH,of course potting them up to some 5 gal smartpots first.Maybe just for a week or so before putting them into the flower room.The hydrofarm T5 has served them well,but now it's time for them grow up.

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaComa View Post
        tagged.

Thanks TC gonna do my best to do chefro proud.

Comment

Were the hell have I been on this one . Plants sound extremely 5 star and they look good to boot . I will be lurkin around here if you dont mind NE
          GLADIATOR Seeds

Comment

Originally posted by maxima32 View Post
            Were the hell have I been on this one . Plants sound extremely 5 star and they look good to boot . I will be lurkin around here if you dont mind NE
            Would love to have ya maxima32

Comment

Comment

ill be watching this one for sure! got my purple jones beans lines up for the next run. cant wait to see what you do with em NE

Comment

Sounds killer,ill be watching for sure

Comment

Called big leaf............ nice.

Comment

Hey Gang,saved my 420th post for People Under The Stairs,potted these up to 5 gal smartpots of coco,vigarous as all hell,approx 6 weeks along,they went into The went into the Poofy Guys Massage parlor on the 29th of april.A very strong pungent smell from rubbing the stem,not that I should be rubbing my own stem in the parlor....LOL

H

Comment

Sick.

Goddamn look at those FINGERS!

tagged.
                        sigpic In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.

Comment

Looking great NE,,
                          Im watching this show close.I missed that cross,hope chefro makes more.
                          Passion without borders.

Don’t worry if all the lights flicker and go out. We have the spark that lights the fire.

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
                          what would a Vulture know about their? significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
                          If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
                          Seneca

Comment

Stellar!
                            sigpic
                            Critter's Jungle

Comment

Lookin HOT NE,,,taged..

A1

LIVE FREE OR DIE/stoned

Comment

Working...
                              X