What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PUS - Purple Ukle s1 x Casey Jones

loyalty7

New England all i can say is i am smoking on some of that og chem. and it is straight fire def. in the top meds along with chem dd, and that casey jones is becoming one of my top picks when its time to go in the jars.:thank you:

C

chefro420

Update from the Manfro grower

All are huge in the coco! The PU x CJ smells amazing! A sick mix of the sweet berry PU and the oriental funk from the CJ!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
look all those trichs!!! so icy already!! how far along are these?

Hey GN,I flipped these on april 29th so almost 5 weeks now.Man,if the taste of these girls is close to the smell...anyone that scored a pack of these from PUS is in for a freakin treat.This is the sweetest smelling ganja I have had since the early 80's when my friends sister lived out in wai ki ki.The smell is somewhere between a sweet eucalyptus cough drop mixed with a bowl of berries.I'm glad I collected pollen from one of the males,I'll be hitting her tonight.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maaaaan look at those hot bitches!!! they just keep packing on the ice!! bet the smells are just gertting better and better. how many phenos yall come across? looks like 2 to me. the pics in the middle look really urkle leaning imo

C

chefro420

This thread will not be updated .

SOrry

Plant was fine , but not around any longer.

Last edited: