Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by azad View Post
    Looking great NE,,
    Im watching this show close.I missed that cross,hope chefro makes more.
    i believe there was only 2 bins of these that went up. could be wrong. thats all i saw though...

lookin awesome NE, im about to flip the lights on my "poofy hair guy cut" next monday. 2 are already showin their lady parts!!

Comment

Thanks guys,I have a sneaking suspicion that PUS will be cooking up some more of these.
      Can't wait to see the"poofy hair guy cut"ghostnugz.....LOL,that chefro is killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by NEW ENGLAND View Post
        LOL,that chefro is killing me!

Comment

i'm tagged new england, looking good in coco.. Getting ready to start a thread soon on casey x og chem by pus.

Comment

Welcome loyalty7,I'll be looking for your thread,feel free to pop in and let us know.All the mamas & the papas PUS is useing in his crosses are stellar.I'm running Rez's SFV x CD right along side PUS's PU x CJ and niether is outdoing the other in any category,both strains are looking,and smelling dankafucinlicious

Comment

I just read the update! Looking sick NE.
              Doing the bull dance, feeling the flow...working it, working it.

Comment

New England all i can say is i am smoking on some of that og chem. and it is straight fire def. in the top meds along with chem dd, and that casey jones is becoming one of my top picks when its time to go in the jars.

Comment

Update from the Manfro grower

All are huge in the coco! The PU x CJ smells amazing! A sick mix of the sweet berry PU and the oriental funk from the CJ!!!

Last edited by chefro420; 06-24-2011, 13:49.

Comment

look all those trichs!!! so icy already!! how far along are these?

Comment

Originally posted by ghostnugz View Post
                      look all those trichs!!! so icy already!! how far along are these?
                      Hey GN,I flipped these on april 29th so almost 5 weeks now.Man,if the taste of these girls is close to the smell...anyone that scored a pack of these from PUS is in for a freakin treat.This is the sweetest smelling ganja I have had since the early 80's when my friends sister lived out in wai ki ki.The smell is somewhere between a sweet eucalyptus cough drop mixed with a bowl of berries.I'm glad I collected pollen from one of the males,I'll be hitting her tonight.

Comment

looks great, smell sound interesting, my eyes are pegged on this one.

Comment

Comment

maaaaan look at those hot bitches!!! they just keep packing on the ice!! bet the smells are just gertting better and better. how many phenos yall come across? looks like 2 to me. the pics in the middle look really urkle leaning imo

Comment

Super retarded cross here.. Anyone know where I can get some beans of this? Not sure who Pus is

Comment

The Exploratory Laboratory
                                The fates lead him who will; him who won't they drag. - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                                X