What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super skunk hybrid.

bambi

Been a while since ive been and gone and come back to this site, Im hoping theres still plenty of skunk&indica lovers about the show,? ive not much info on the old original super skunk I have as the mom used for this hybrid of myn, i think it was created and released as a f/1' by sensi seeds in the early 1990's,

I got into the breeding addiction of plants more seriously about 4 years ago and in the process got to grow out a huge amount of a older super skunk variety thats been in my region for quite some time,
late last year i found a unusually pink coloured s/skunk clone that i pollinated with a certain strong smelling male Yumboldt from the sagamartha seed company were it was first created into a stable IBL,

This one i tested out just recently is a Light lime green colored plant, the lime green skunks i like the most, they never seem to fail me over the years, the buds grew very very tight and dense, nice n hard so ya cant really pick the flower apart, its high is both mentally relaxing and in the body aswel, tangy flovour i can not quite tell exactly what it tastes like, i need to go find more tasters i guess, the harvested bud while drying looks like a pork skin type of look, shes a Blonde skunk, pistols turn yellow half way into flowering, sticky shit i like alot, i think il name her and turn her into my 1st seed slave. ...

She took 54-56 days to finish off -

Attachments

• vent 2
    vent 2
    33.4 KB · Views: 28
  • super skunk blonde.jpg
    super skunk blonde.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 25
  • ss_boldt_2011.JPG
    ss_boldt_2011.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 18
  • super skunk+boldt.jpg
    super skunk+boldt.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 19
  • super skunk+boldt.2.jpg
    super skunk+boldt.2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

bambi

Cheers for stopping by sweeperman'' - your current grow looks like its gonna be a good 1 yes,!

DUGG, duggy mate'' - I love this name youve left behind, ''SKUMBOLDT'' = NAMED after those clowns in the south no doubt, lol but so true to that eh'' its one way of getting some pay back i guess, yeah i like it, i like it alot, Gro this ya skum mother fuckers' laugh's alot''

Shes a Daisy aint she, i like her, i like the plant alot, more than the blonde girlfriend rite now, ha''
It turned out just like her though'' blonde, nice solid titties at the tops, clean strong arms, gezz i need to get my mind of her aye'' yet what they say is true, our taste in women goes into what we like in a plant, myn do.

DainBramage

Can you sexually harass a plant?I hope not because that is one fine looking female you got their and you know what they say about blond's.Always been a fan of sensi's Shiva Skunk

bambi

Cristilan bud- i like the sounds of some of your cross's, especially the Afghan, Ive a fast flowering afghan i got out of a pkt of sensi seeds in 2005 or 06, color wise when finished its caramel in colour, tastes abit peppery but crossed with the likes of skunk/1 it gives off a nice orangey flavour in the finished product, not that good for breeding to be honest, fast ones are usually quite tricky, hermie traits or seeds at the bottom of the plants if there not trimmed up of course,

Dain'Bramage, hows things' - your comment made me Grin'' - the chick i was or am seeing at the moement is a fine looking woman herself, a blonde bomb shell most would call her, silicon titties etc, yet enough of her, shes done her job and the LIME LIGHT is now on the plant yes''

DUGG

Dain'Bramage, hows things' - your comment made me Grin'' - the chick i was or am seeing at the moement is a fine looking woman herself, a blonde bomb shell most would call her, silicon titties etc,

you know the saying bambi! "pics or it didnt happen" lets see those titties hahahaha

Haaa! southern scum? not half as bad as those northern monkeys!

bambi

you know the saying bambi! "pics or it didnt happen" lets see those titties hahahaha

Haaa! southern scum? not half as bad as those northern monkeys!

Yes i kind'a expected some one to pull me up on this, - grins''
= NOW SHOW US DEM TITTIE'S ''

& yes il do just that, only i wont see these titties for another 8 weeks most like,? but i will make sure we take some infront of the next crop indeed, you have to make do with a pot whore i was kindly pimped to by a mate on another site&fourm.

Attachments

• Shelly_Martinez_The_Wrestler_by_dsk.jpg
    Shelly_Martinez_The_Wrestler_by_dsk.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 21

bambi

If i had a dime for every time i heard ' '

If i had a dime for every time i heard ' '

wish my superskunk lookd like yourz ,sensis super skunk now is shit

hallo Kane'' - Its a real shame to hear this of sensi's super skunk now, ive run out of fingers and toes to count the people whom say the exact same thing you did about a dutch seed bank variety being not what it used to etc, of course over the years plants change, however banks like sensi employ growers straight out of that learning shit colledge in ampsterdam i think, lol i dont think sensi peeps been keeping an eye on them, plus the female seed thing there into doesnt help things either,

heres some photos of the two clones i used to grow from a couple of mothers myself and a friend had,have.

I used the long spear type shaped budding clone for my hybrid, except it was all pink in color.

Attachments

• old super sknk.jpg
    old super sknk.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 18
  • superskunk.jpg
    superskunk.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 18

bambi

Finished dried product: - hard dense and sticky with a strong mentaly relxaxing high that is also seditive in effect if smoked too much, i can safely say its quite popular with opiate addicts liking its seditive effect and bring on there choice of poisen or other drug that inturn makes em nod, nod alot''

I really must name this plant eh'' - and have since named the hybrid in 2014 and back to edit the name in - SKUNK SHOT: - U plant.

Attachments

• super skunk_hybrid.jpg
    super skunk_hybrid.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 23
  • blonde2011.JPG
    blonde2011.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 18
  • blonde skunk 2011.JPG
    blonde skunk 2011.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 24
  • super skunk hybrid 2011.jpg
    super skunk hybrid 2011.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Sky high

what is the flowering time on your new super sk hybrid? same 55 days? I would say more

lemme'now

peace, sky

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks killer bambi super skunk is my of my favourite smokes makes killer bubble hash aswell....:biggrin:

bambi

whats she smell and taste like bambi

Hey DUGG - Well she tastes just as good as the blonde bomb'shell from the south were shes now staying put,a white gurl very very with sexy titties,!!
ive named the plant - skunk shot U plant), however''
(BLONDE SKUNK) This is a name i like also as one of the best skunks tested out of 72 or up to 80 females used, I must write this info down more so I can remember the ratio's of things better, how many seeds it takes to see a recessive trait come through in one of the seeds and things like that,

Smells beautiful to, almost scented smell like its mother super, superb long lasting high, the half life is - 1.5 = 2hours) imunity build up from smoking everyday can take up to 8 weeks for the most experienced user's.

Last edited:

bambi

what is the flowering time on your new super sk hybrid? same 55 days? I would say more

lemme'now

peace, sky

The flowering time really suprised me, 54-56 days to finish, i thought she was gonna be a 7 weeker, but the top takes up to the 56 day mark to brown off properly, by the time i make a true f/1 it might come down in the flowering time,7-8 weeks perhaps'?

bambi

Looks killer bambi super skunk is my of my favourite smokes makes killer bubble hash aswell....:biggrin:

Thanks very much' shes a daisy alright!
and has a hash type of flavor to it that hits ya in the back of the throat much like hash can do.

Latest posts

Latest posts