What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

G

guest121295

So these plants took about 8 days to show sex..I have 6 females out of 9 plants, I dropped several onto the floor when they were just sprouted, have to admit it...Yeah, I have 6 females and 3 males all straight, no switch hitters so that's good.One of them is real big and stretchy but this is my 1st time with a vertical bareback so they'll have to deal with it but as they grow up they have more light.I've been working too much and slacking on the gardens a bit, but I'll transplant them now into 5 gal buckets because I obviously need to stadium grow them until their room is ready.That's the deal, so far so good.:) There are only a few seed sellers that don't show switch hitters in this game...I did however, little off topic here but I'm chatty, see two lesbians, chained together to a rotwieller, 3 dogs together, wow!!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank SunTzu! :wave:

Chaco, I like those odds! :good:
I think they'll love the bare vertical effect, not being very branchy.

I've seen no sign of hermies myself, and believe me, after the 1st BX, I've been keeping a close eye on things.
I have to believe the cause of my hermies in the 1st BX, was a loss in electricity. I'm in a rural setting, and these things happen now & then.
I lost electricity an hr. or two twice that grow. (while in light cycle)
It didn't affect the 3 other strains I had going, just the HW's, but they were all affected. :frown:

I just harvested the 3 1st rounders today @ 70 days.
I believe you could run these to 80 days, at least some phenos, for maximum effect. :smoker:

PM was showing up, I had to blast them all w/ Green Cure early in the wk. The 2nd rd. will be harvested earlier, as time will allow in the coming days.
I will try and profile ea. plant as she comes down.
Here's what we got today:
Honey White #1
picture.php

Honey White -"the runt"
picture.php

close-up
picture.php

Honey White - pole-stretcher #1
picture.php

close-up
picture.php

The 'pole-stretcher' had a little PM on every bud and was fresh-frozen for hash. The other two look smokable. :D

P

ptg

:laughing:

Honey white...a great name for a great looking plant!She's seriously resinous!Lovely!:canabis:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
nice buds, got some of the bx2 from the bay as freebies, after reading this thread I wanna pop em very soon :joint:

Cheers bro!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
HEY HIGHLIGHTER i need to congrats to you man for the beautiful plant you create man!! :yes::yes::yes:
full tryk's ??...:yoinks: ..umhhhh...:bongsmi::bongsmi::bongsmi:

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can wait to grow her again :D
The taste is very similar to ECSD but HW is sweeter heh :dance013:
ECSD
ecsd1.jpg

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Raco bro! :wave:
The taste is very similar to ECSD but HW is sweeter heh

That's from the honey I bubble up w/ the nutes. :biglaugh:
I'll let Chaco have the final say in that. He reps the ECSD as well as anyone! EAST COAST = "It's ours"!

I did sample some HW I picked last wk. Have to say it had a real mentholated taste mixed in w/ the signature 'White' kush-y-ness. :D

Really look forward to having some cured properly. :dance013:

~Shhh~, glad to hear that! Hope to see what you do w/ them! :D

bocil, ptg, & killerweed31 , thx for dropping in! :wave:

picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was going thru my old gallery and thought I'd post up a few old pics.

Seeing the change in structure in the BX2's is fascinating to me.

Here's a couple of shots of my Highend's.

The two original girls
312HE_girls.jpg

312HE_12_D_in.jpg

12 days into flower (cut)

312Highend_day_41.jpg

41 days in. (cut)

312Highend_5_D70_cut.jpg

70 days- finale

Here's my original Tri cut (White) getting repotted. (12/'07)
312Tri_cut_repotted.jpg

Here's the same cut 16 days in. You can see just how branchy she is.

Here's a Tri cut getting some LST treatment, making use of that branching.
312Tri_LSTed_3_wks_in.jpg

Tri cut 45 days in
312Tri_cut_day_45.jpg

Tri cut
312Tri_too_close.jpg

Shot of one of the original offspring, 'High & Tri', 63 days
312Hi_Tri_63_days.jpg

Last edited:
C

cobain420

Looking great everyone, very impressive shots, obviously the genetics are there ;)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what do you say on opinion that the white is cut of white widow.
KALI´s kollie, personally I don't think so, it's nothing like the WW I grew in the 90's.
If in fact it came from KC Brains' 'KC White', as some allege, then that has WW in it.
Some of the breeders that have worked with her feel it is a WW, and they're a lot more "worldly" than I.
I bumped Lucid's 'White' thread a while back with quotes on this very thing. It's hyperlinked in post 99 of this thread, if you're interested.

I take krome's stance on this; I don't know, and I don't care! :D

cobain420, thx! Hope you'll be joining the party soon! :smoke:

G

guest121295

Took cuts from HW1-6 and 2 of those were real hard to find a long enough branch but I managed a 2' one or two.We'll see what the future holds, the plants are surviving the vert lamp better as they reach it. I'm itching to throw them into larger containers.:)..
picture.php

KALI´s kollie, personally I don't think so, it's nothing like the WW I grew in the 90's.
If in fact it came from KC Brains' 'KC White', as some allege, then that has WW in it.
Some of the breeders that have worked with her feel it is a WW, and they're a lot more "worldly" than I.
I bumped Lucid's 'White' thread a while back with quotes on this very thing. It's hyperlinked in post 99 of this thread, if you're interested.

thx for response bro, respect:tiphat: yeah at least i see you think its different from average ww...

GROW ON:plant grow:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
White Widow is a Brazilian sativa x South Indian hybrid, a sativa dom.
I remember a real electric headbuzz with a strong body.
The knock was the taste, to me a medicinal, clinical taste, pure THC.

It took krome yrs. to pry the cut from it's source. Supposedly, it was called Tri because it was a 3-way cross, two Kushes and a mystery strain.
To me, it has a noticeable kush taste and the the high is stony.

So, to me, it's far removed from WW.
Of course, there have been numerous X's w/ WW in the last 15 yrs, so who will ever know?

Just give thank if it's good! :smokeit:

Hey Chaco did you have to top them for the cuts?
Grow 'em big! :D

I'll be taking down the 2nd rd of HW's this weekend, stay tuned...
:drum:

G

guest121295

I was moving these around this morning and I grabbed a pic.This is after about a week of vertical 600W so they're a bit funky but as they grow up the lamp slams 'em. I have to transplant these by Sunday into 5gal or better..so much weed, so little time...and no I didn't top any but on a couple the cuts I made were 2" max, but they'll root, they always do...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As always, thank for the photo updates, Chaco. Really dig seeing their form, and yeah, you got a real 'pole stretcher' there!
Yours are already bigger than mine. :yes:

So I'm in the process of taking down the 4 Rd. two'ers @ 63 days today.
I trimmed them up for photos, so here's what we got:

Honey White C3, the other 'pole stretcher'. She was the tallest plant @ 20". :rolleyes:
picture.php

up close
picture.php

Honey White C1 @ 14 1/2"
picture.php

up close
picture.php

Honey White B3 @ 16"
picture.php

up close
picture.php

Honey White B4 @ 14 1/2"