No announcement yet.

HONEY WHITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So these plants took about 8 days to show sex..I have 6 females out of 9 plants, I dropped several onto the floor when they were just sprouted, have to admit it...Yeah, I have 6 females and 3 males all straight, no switch hitters so that's good.One of them is real big and stretchy but this is my 1st time with a vertical bareback so they'll have to deal with it but as they grow up they have more light.I've been working too much and slacking on the gardens a bit, but I'll transplant them now into 5 gal buckets because I obviously need to stadium grow them until their room is ready.That's the deal, so far so good. There are only a few seed sellers that don't show switch hitters in this game...I did however, little off topic here but I'm chatty, see two lesbians, chained together to a rotwieller, 3 dogs together, wow!!

Comment

Great grow Highlighter!!! You are making New England proud!
      The Art of Making Buds

Comment

Thank SunTzu!

Chaco, I like those odds!
        I think they'll love the bare vertical effect, not being very branchy.

I've seen no sign of hermies myself, and believe me, after the 1st BX, I've been keeping a close eye on things.
        I have to believe the cause of my hermies in the 1st BX, was a loss in electricity. I'm in a rural setting, and these things happen now & then.
        I lost electricity an hr. or two twice that grow. (while in light cycle)
        It didn't affect the 3 other strains I had going, just the HW's, but they were all affected.

I just harvested the 3 1st rounders today @ 70 days.
        I believe you could run these to 80 days, at least some phenos, for maximum effect.

PM was showing up, I had to blast them all w/ Green Cure early in the wk. The 2nd rd. will be harvested earlier, as time will allow in the coming days.
        I will try and profile ea. plant as she comes down.
        Here's what we got today:
        Honey White #1

Honey White -"the runt"

close-up

Honey White - pole-stretcher #1

close-up

The 'pole-stretcher' had a little PM on every bud and was fresh-frozen for hash. The other two look smokable.
        I'm tossing pollen like breadcrumbs

Brotherhood of Eternal Love

R.I.P. DR. Jay, medical messiah
        R.I.P. Medjool, ganja goddess
        R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Looking very nice,sugar buds ,have a control with the sugar.

Comment

Honey white...a great name for a great looking plant!She's seriously resinous!Lovely!

Comment

nice buds, got some of the bx2 from the bay as freebies, after reading this thread I wanna pop em very soon

Cheers bro!
              Barneys Amnesia Lemon- Current

1st Vert grow

Blueberry Headband, Lost Coast OG, QoD, Riri Sour D

Nightmare Kush S2 and Queen of Diamonds (QoD) test grow

Exodus Cheese, OG#18, DNA OG Kush, Motivation & AK47

AN Bud Candy vs Molasses/Panela trial

Root Riot vs Jiffy Pellets - Winner: Jiffy pellets

Comment

HEY HIGHLIGHTER i need to congrats to you man for the beautiful plant you create man!!
                full tryk's ??... ..umhhhh...

Noreason genetic test :CHOCOTONIC S1 (chocolope x dieseltonic)https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273925
                the CHOCOLOPE project https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=252709
                Fast Nevilles,critical+,sour d. x og kush,white w. x big bud...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=213212
                Sour kush,bubba kush,critical+...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=191789
                White rhino vs Red cherry berry..https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=186433
                My auto's 3d...https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=165702
                C99 vs Deep strawberry dieselhttps://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216458
                the chem experienze: Chemd.ibl, Powerdog, haze/skunk#1 https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=224243

Release yourself

The real ******* c-walk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNhf...e=results_main

Comment

I can wait to grow her again
                  The taste is very similar to ECSD but HW is sweeter heh
                  ECSD
                  A picture is worth a thousand words

Comment

Hey Raco bro!
                    The taste is very similar to ECSD but HW is sweeter heh
                    That's from the honey I bubble up w/ the nutes.
                    I'll let Chaco have the final say in that. He reps the ECSD as well as anyone! EAST COAST = "It's ours"!

I did sample some HW I picked last wk. Have to say it had a real mentholated taste mixed in w/ the signature 'White' kush-y-ness.

Really look forward to having some cured properly.

~Shhh~, glad to hear that! Hope to see what you do w/ them!

bocil, ptg, & killerweed31 , thx for dropping in!

R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Originally posted by Highlighter View Post

That's from the honey I bubble up w/ the nutes.

jejejjej good one bro!

Last edited by Raco; 05-30-2010, 00:14.
                      A picture is worth a thousand words

Comment

Originally posted by Raco View Post
                        jejejjej good one bro!

that put a smile on my face, it's too bad mines not made of hash.

Comment

I was going thru my old gallery and thought I'd post up a few old pics.

Seeing the change in structure in the BX2's is fascinating to me.

Here's a couple of shots of my Highend's.

The two original girls

12 days into flower (cut)

41 days in. (cut)

70 days- finale

Here's my original Tri cut (White) getting repotted. (12/'07)

Here's the same cut 16 days in. You can see just how branchy she is.

Here's a Tri cut getting some LST treatment, making use of that branching.

Tri cut 45 days in

Tri cut

Shot of one of the original offspring, 'High & Tri', 63 days
                          Last edited by Highlighter; 06-09-2010, 11:17.

R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Originally posted by Highlighter View Post
                            Shot of the original offspring, 'High & Tri', 63 days
                            yummy looking bud yum what do you say on opinion that the white is cut of white widow...its very nice to see some project is succesfull, much more nicer if tis with such passion for plant..

keep it up

kollie

Comment

Looking great everyone, very impressive shots, obviously the genetics are there

Comment

what do you say on opinion that the white is cut of white widow.
                                KALI´s kollie, personally I don't think so, it's nothing like the WW I grew in the 90's.
                                If in fact it came from KC Brains' 'KC White', as some allege, then that has WW in it.
                                Some of the breeders that have worked with her feel it is a WW, and they're a lot more "worldly" than I.
                                I bumped Lucid's 'White' thread a while back with quotes on this very thing. It's hyperlinked in post 99 of this thread, if you're interested.

I take krome's stance on this; I don't know, and I don't care!

cobain420, thx! Hope you'll be joining the party soon!

R.I.P. LMN , sativa king

Comment

Working...
                                X