What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Helooo guys.. secret forum¿? HL are you around?

Amensia Blanca F2´s ( Amnesia Haze x Honey White)
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saludos and best wishes bandios
n

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honey White Bx2-F2 Malibu rum with a kushh bottom end. Way up high. I'm about to run more of these and HW Bx2 xPTK as well. The HW is up front in the second pic
picture.php

picture.php

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank Frank! FIrst time in that room and it was too cold during the grow. Worked out well though!

Lean Green

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Salude! I'm very excited to drop a few more F2s and a pinch of the PTK outcross. Those should show a little uniformity like F1s and be super easy. Just my guess,lol. They could suck haha

bloyd

Veteran
Nice run, LG! Good to see you posting! :)

I second this. Just started some hw fems I made.

I agree there are some high flyers in the line as well. My favorite from years ago had a special funk (no boring white terps) and soaring high. Thanks hl!

DjKinetics

Thank for the responses, friends! :D

Raco, good to hear a few germed! Good luck with the rest. You're the only one who has these bx beans. Germ rates were so poor, I wouldn't send 'em out.
(I had an A/C "incident" last summer, and the seed mom's got fried for a brief time, which I'm sure resulted in the poor germ rates. Messed the project all up. :bashhead: )

Hazeseeker, you're referring to Legend's 'Johnny Blaze' strain.
Highend is the same blueberry stud crossed w/ the Rene cut. :wink:

The idea was to "sweeten" up the White's flavor, but it dominated the 1st cross, and I imagine it will be even more so w/ the bx.
Highend was used because I had pollen available @ the right time! :redface:

Here's a shot of the 3 Highend males hitting up 2 Highend gals. Pollen was collected and used by all three males after they had thier way w/ the Highend lasses.
View Image

That looks dope especially bottom right