What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HONEY WHITE

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good on ya, Phillthy!

Well, that game was no beauty. :nono: Congrats to my spanish friends for their 1st world cup! :jump: 1st the Euro title, now this! :dance013:
Props to the dutch team's effort. There can only be one champ, and I'm glad it didn't end in a shoot out.

Too damn humid for the hash to dry in time, here's some Honey White
120 & 73
picture.php

What I did smoke is my current fave, the 2nd jar of the F13 X HW plants I grew this winter.
This plant was smelling like cherries, but cured out to a grape-y goodness. :D
superb taste & heady high! :good:

picture.php

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
beautiful hash highlighter, i can see you have been very busy !! really enjoyed lookin through this thread... take care and smoke tough! :joint:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Agreed on the shoot-outs, I was worried it was headed there late in 2nd half of extra time. Glad to see some of the Barca players win a WC.

Hash looks sweet, man. What bag brand you happen to use? Humidity lately has been intense, hopefully this week it cools off a bit.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, alot of responses to the hash! Guess I need to tell you the rest of the story...

I did 3 runs of hash, all hand-stirred 8m. 1st, I did the ACE and LMN sativas I ran last winter.
Then I did the Honey's, and then I did a 2nd run of the 1st two combined.
Then I gently boil down the residual water and leftovers for many hrs, then threw in 2 sticks of butter and simmered several more hrs.
I strained it into a pyrex loaf pan and left overnight in fridge.
Next a.m. I removed the butter lid, melted it down and made a loaf of my Blueberry Canna-Banana bread. I bartered that for lobsters w/ a friend.
Now my wife doesn't smoke, but is known to eat canna now & then.
So she decides she's gonna slice off a sliver from the loaf we keep in the freezer.
She gets high as a kite. I've got the hash drying on a table, she changes the angle of a fan nearby.
I came in and the hash was blown everywhere all over the table!
Had it all graded out too, lol.
before:

rasputin, I have 1 gal & 5 gal bags, both Bubbleman's. I used the 1 gal as I didn't have much material.

Dime, good to see you! :wave:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
So she decides she's gonna slice off a sliver from the loaf we keep in the freezer.
She gets high as a kite. I've got the hash drying on a table, she changes the angle of a fan nearby.
I came in and the hash was blown everywhere all over the table!
Had it all graded out too, lol.

Oh man...! Such a bummer but on the other hand pretty funny considering. And it's the wife, so what can ya do? ;)
But ya, what a bummer getting them all mixed up. Hope ya didn't loose too many stray pieces flying off.

Thanks for the bag info, I was thinking of maybe a 5 g set but seeing the amount you were able to get out of the 1's I think I'm good with those.

G

guest121295

Took a few pics tonight, these are all different plants, but you can see what I'm talking about in regards to the flower structure and low leaf matierial.The smell is fuelly/kush.They are starting to show signs of age and some ripening, but I'll tell ya' what I wish I had 50 more....
picture.php
picture.php

G

guest121295

Check out this badass bitch!!!Ain't no way around this one, she's on fire!!
picture.php

G

guest121295

Here's a HW cutting about 2 weeks into flower.It's the above plant, HW#6...This thing was about 6 inches tall 10 days ago and about 4 inches wide.They're taking off in hydro, now that I know a bit more about what they want and what they might do I can really slam a
picture.php
few....

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
I've gotta spread the rep around Chaco but man, oh man... those ladies certainly deserve it. Loving the bud structure on em all. Especially the 3rd bud shot, with the lighting it looks silver.

One of the many things I like about this site is the interplay between so many diff. people... and the resulting work that comes from that. This thread is another awesome example of the community at work. And the results speak for themselves, especially in such capable hands. :respect:

G

guest121295

Would it be unusual if a few of these finished in 60 days?? I swear 2 look ready to whack...:)