What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ogers kush. Originally from oregon kid way back when

Just a bit of info if anyone is interested. There is a place in Cali that has cuts of Ghost and Bubba verified by the orgkid and Matt and Josh I believe. I grabbed one of each and will be running them next grow in a few months.

It was a seed lot that a member Wesos got from oregon kid a bit after he released the bubba and the ghost og. There is lots of trash talking about og and has been for a long time. I was the third person to rec the ghost cut and had it for almost ten years got it from ghost himself shortly after he rec it. This is the real deal for sure, prob going to be lots of controversy but it is what it is. This is def the real deal og.

I got a cut of the Ghost and a Bubba from a place called All Star Clones that been vouched for by orgkid and Josh D as best I can tell. Plan on growing them out next grow. My tent is full of MAC1 at the moment.

Latest posts

Latest posts