What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What seed company can make the best OG Kush?

Bean Sprout

Any old timers remember these?

picture.php

picture.php

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Fotia from prolific coast seeds. I found all the pheno’s I ran were lemon gas to some extent. Also my tk x sfvheadbanger from Boston roots seed co is turning out to be beefy og dank ness. Would recommend running both to anyone.

Attachments

• 050DF5F6-17B5-4F89-B4BF-3449C9786128.jpg
    050DF5F6-17B5-4F89-B4BF-3449C9786128.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 2AB2FA5E-6D4F-4C56-B314-EF26EB7992F1.jpg
    2AB2FA5E-6D4F-4C56-B314-EF26EB7992F1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 113
  • F7FFC3B0-E2F4-48C8-BB54-B78BC695CB62.jpg
    F7FFC3B0-E2F4-48C8-BB54-B78BC695CB62.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 118
  • A384A9B2-D62A-44AF-99A3-1FCC791483A5.jpg
    A384A9B2-D62A-44AF-99A3-1FCC791483A5.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 123
  • D62DC461-43DB-4E63-9B8A-BCBD9AA82BF5.jpg
    D62DC461-43DB-4E63-9B8A-BCBD9AA82BF5.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 116

JetLife175

Veteran
Jetlife,

What OG are you reversing?

-DD

The original. Sourced from Josh D a decade or so ago, which makes me wonder....

Ctg and I both got a cut around the same time. His was called ghost and mine simply “kush”. I am wondering if there are any different nuances to one another now that they’ve been in different environments.

Desert Dan

Veteran
The original. Sourced from Josh D a decade or so ago, which makes me wonder....

Ctg and I both got a cut around the same time. His was called ghost and mine simply “kush”. I am wondering if there are any different nuances to one another now that they’ve been in different environments.

That sounds like it is gonna spit some fire!!! Are you gonna pollinate the SoCal Master? I would love to be an official tester for those :chin:

-DD

DL1943

anyone try 707 seedbank's 707 OG/ SFV Bx3? his chem 4 line is super impressive and breeds well - exited to try his og line.

Robney

Just an update on my s1s. Got a little mix up and I’m making sure the beans are what they are before they go anywhere. Last thing I would want is to pick up some
OG and have it be wedding cake lol.

Hey Jetlife, I'm interested in both your og work and your wedding cake work, will they be available anywhere other than the bay?

mack 10

Veteran
Been after the social master for ages.
Should of sniped the S1 Jimmy nitz did.
Get to pollinating dude.

soopy

Veteran
Been after the social master for ages.
Should of sniped the S1 Jimmy nitz did.
Get to pollinating dude.

Amen my good man....I had it about 8-9 years ago when Swerve was vending cuts to the spot where I worked. It’s some of the best smoke I’ve ever had, such an awesome high and an incense/hash/Kush flavor unlike any other. I’d do unspeakable things to get her back in my life, lol.
I should have grabbed those S1’s when I had the chance too.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Amen my good man....I had it about 8-9 years ago when Swerve was vending cuts to the spot where I worked. It’s some of the best smoke I’ve ever had, such an awesome high and an incense/hash/Kush flavor unlike any other. I’d do unspeakable things to get her back in my life, lol.
I should have grabbed those S1’s when I had the chance too.

All the reports of those s1’s I saw had really bad intersex traits expressing... I’m sitting on some of OG Raskal’s Fire Alien Master to hopefully find something close.

-DD

packerfan79

Veteran
All the reports of those s1’s I saw had really bad intersex traits expressing... I’m sitting on some of OG Raskal’s Fire Alien Master to hopefully find something close.

-DD

I saw somewhere that Og Rascal is back in the game. I grew a cut of his og. It gave the Real Og a run for the money.

I would keep an eye out for some new Rascal genetics.

Zomboy

Veteran
I grew out some of Raskals white master kush. They had that earthy/incense flavor

picture.php

I saw somewhere that Og Rascal is back in the game. I grew a cut of his og. It gave the Real Og a run for the money.

I would keep an eye out for some new Rascal genetics.

As far as Raskal getting back in the seed game, I dont buy it. Theres been talk for what has to be over a year now about it but i think hes gone the way of Seedjunky and just selling flower in the rec market. Thats all i see him post about on social media. Not a word about seeds. I hope im wrong but thats my feeling

MCGold

Karma been krushing it lately!!! That's the first place I'd look. Bodhi WTF??? Bodhi has ZERO OG lines! He has some f1 hybrids that have 50% og in them, but that is NOT the place to look if you want pure OG. You want Karma or Archive period end of story, unless someone is putting out legit s1's of a particular og.

Bodhi has ZERO OG lines! then you say he has some f1 hybrids that have 50% og in them...

mexweed

Veteran
aficionados of cannabis colorado has hellfire which is hells angelXwhite fire, they also have a couple hellfire crosses as well as og crossed with their heirloom hindu kush, the og they have is the san luis valley cut which probably originated as the same cut as triangle

I'm not sure how those guys in particular are connected, but there are definitely guys in co that had university of sofl tampa connections and were involved with triangle

I haven't ran any of their og stuff but have some of their chemdog going

kro-magnon

Veteran
In my experience the best OG Kush from seeds were coming from Rare Dankness Lee Roy and Karma Josh D. There is some nice crosses coming from Bodhi seeds, they are not close representation of the original OG Kush but very nice variations. The Lee Roy females were extremely tasty and strong smoke with low yield but very easy to grow, the Karma OG females were also high quality smoke but a bit more difficult to please while growing. If you don't have access to the original clone like me and many growers in Europe you can go with those seeds they are very good representations of the famous OG Kush.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I recently made f7's of XXX og. The XXX og has won a bunch of high times cups, has been featured in a few ht articles etc. And is literally only in the hands of 2 growers that will not share her under any circumstances. I'd like to figure out a way to make them available, they are in my opinion hands down the best and most consistent OG ever made available in seed. A few shots of the F6 loaded with f7s, not only does she have all of the looks, structure etc...she's greased out and super pine fuel terps are unmistakable classic OG

Attachments

• photo2027133.jpg
    photo2027133.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 107

Latest posts

Latest posts