What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

InnerChi OG

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 39.5, only a few weeks left, some fade starting and she is chunking up and frosty.

fetch?photoid=17982366.jpg

fetch?photoid=17982367.jpg

...CR500AF...

Do you have a CR500 swapped aluminum frame?

Hi Bueno Rode many (still a few buddies running them now, so i can go get a fix when need to remember what life is about lol) but i never got a service Honda AF home for myself got an old standard frame 01 laying around to play and chase the cow's with, and then i got into those damn mountain sleds, they took what little money i had left lol...:)

PS sorry for the late reply just saw it.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Bueno Rode many (still a few buddies running them now, so i can go get a fix when need to remember what life is about lol) but i never got a service Honda AF home for myself got an old standard frame 01 laying around to play and chase the cow's with, and then i got into those damn mountain sleds, they took what little money i had left lol...:)

PS sorry for the late reply just saw it.

Very nice, sounds like a good time. Cant imagine the power of a 500 two stroke bike probably fun as hell but also a little scary, haha.

I'm into stand up jetskis now, have a 2010 SXR with an 1100cc triple cylinder two stroke engine swapped into it and it gets going pretty good, setup for buoy course riding. Haven't had a dirt bike since I was a young kid but I'd like to get one again at some point.

Cheers and thanks for the reply.

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 44, did some defoliation for the ripening and swelling stage, not much longer to go probably 3 weeks left.

fetch?photoid=17985325.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17985325.jpg Views:	0 Size:	274.3 KB ID:	17985355
fetch?photoid=17985330.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17985330.jpg Views:	0 Size:	274.5 KB ID:	17985356
fetch?photoid=17985327.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17985327.jpg Views:	0 Size:	282.7 KB ID:	17985357

fetch?photoid=17985328.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17985328.jpg Views:	0 Size:	420.3 KB ID:	17985358
fetch?photoid=17985329.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17985329.jpg Views:	0 Size:	415.4 KB ID:	17985359

fetch?photoid=17985326.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17985326.jpg Views:	0 Size:	218.6 KB ID:	17985360

...CR500AF...

Yes it was a lot of fun, we did a lot of mountain riding, ice racing it took a few years and a lot of $ but we learned how to pull some pony out of the bikes. The tunning of the two stokes got me into hobby machining because i couldn't afford not to. lol The really fun stuff was the sleds 1108 - triple (220-235 hp) Hooper 1404 - triple (312- to how much money you have hp) o my...:)

O and my friend love the grow, nice...:) (sorry i can talk 2 stroke performance for years lol)

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My phones camera isnt great but I got a picture to come out halfway decent yesterday, which was day 47 of 12/12.

fetch?photoid=17988443.jpg - Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=17988443.jpg Views:	0 Size:	287.5 KB ID:	17988446

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Thank you for this very enjoyable thread.

For the first time in years you gave me that icmag feeling I used to get back in the day when a really great new thread came along.

Desert Dan

Veteran
Excited to see how these turn out for you Bueno! Definitely a sturdier framed lady than the OG cuts I’ve ran… I usually end up with more bamboo stakes than plant.

-DD:tiphat:

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice pictures

Thanks, not the best camera on my phone but Im still trying, haha.

Thank you for this very enjoyable thread.

For the first time in years you gave me that icmag feeling I used to get back in the day when a really great new thread came along.

That's awesome! It's not the same here anymore for sure but its fun to be posting here again and glad I could bring some nostalgia.

Excited to see how these turn out for you Bueno! Definitely a sturdier framed lady than the OG cuts I’ve ran… I usually end up with more bamboo stakes than plant.

-DD:tiphat:

Yeah, this cut has some sturdier branching for sure. Also you can see the Inner-Chi stacks really well for an OG cut. A lot of the "main" branches are leaning but at least the tops aren't flopping or kinking the stems under their own weight. Some of the lowers are flopped pretty bad but thats OK, I trimmed the lowers pretty heavily during early flowering but I still underestimated the amount of growth of this one plant and have a small area that has the floppy larfy lowers. I have a few other cuts in veg right now and two of them have very thin floppy branches so they will probably need extra attention and support. Next run will be 4 OG cuts: GHOST, KING LOUIS XIII, SFV, and INNER-CHI. The Ghost and King Louis have the thinnest branches, the SFV has a little better girth to the branches but still very flexible and she's also the most stretchy so far in early veg.

Bueno Time Ya man that is a wicked looking grow, nicely done...:)

Thank you

Idk if you would mind sharing your total harvest numbers when you get that sorted. Also, is this just a small led in a 3x3 tent? No co2?

kinda trying to nudge a few friends in the direction of growing and this tent seems rather encouraging in my opinion.

again, well done