What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Goat and Monkey seeds? Anyone heard of them before?

Cuddles

Goat and monkey - how do they get together to produce seeds lol ;) . Sorry mate, but in all the years, I´ve never come across this breeder / seedbank :( Mayb they´re kinda new to the game?
Triangle Kush s1 - what do they write about this strain - I´m thinking growing, production, smok effect etc.

draztik

Veteran
They are a new company. I've seen them on a reputable seed bank. Triangle Kush is very hard to reverse so I would take that into account. They are also being sold for less than half the price of known companies like CSI Humboldt that have reversed the Triangle Kush. There's only one way to find out for sure if they are legit Triangle Kush.

quiescent

They are a new company. I've seen them on a reputable seed bank. Triangle Kush is very hard to reverse so I would take that into account. They are also being sold for less than half the price of known companies like CSI Humboldt that have reversed the Triangle Kush. There's only one way to find out for sure if they are legit Triangle Kush.

There's been a few people say their chem d is definitely not chem d. You can get legit chem d pretty easily. Triangle is a bit harder/costly to acquire.

Knowing their chem d likely isn't legit I'd steer clear. If they don't know they're not holding legit chem d in 2021 I can't trust anything from them.

sbeanonnamellow

Appreciate the discussion everyone. CSI seems to get great reviews and when I figured out it's also Nspecta, well, yeah that's whatsup! Very cool and thanks again for the helpful discussion. Much love

ctg

Veteran
Goat and monkey are legit.
several old school breeders make up their crew!
def real deal genetics!

Latest posts

Latest posts