X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern Manipur-Burma Border Domesticated Landrace

I bought these and I cracked one
    And it looks like this

Hard to make heads or tails from this picture, but the top of the plant is LST'ed to below the rim of the pot. She is going into flower this week and she is going to blow up. Stay tuned.

Comment

Out of the closet and in to the tent. The lower branches are now as long as the main stock.
      Time to flip!

Comment

Good to see someone else with these genetics. Hoping you get a trip or at least a good time with the smoke.

Comment

Nice! I gotta look that one up...sounds interesting

Comment

I pushed the limbs out and they stayed

Another week or so and the first scrog net will drop down on top of her.
            2 months of stretch,
            2 months of flower.

Comment

Nice thx

Comment

The smell coming off of her in this first week of flower is grapefruit and vinyl.

Comment

Top of week 3, SCROG net down.
                  I typically feed veg nutes until I see flowerheads, which I find is about a week or two.
                  But this girl has attitude.
                  She doesn't like the rise in PH as she dries out. She's showing curling from nitrogen toxicity; so I decided to switch over to bloom nutes early, and lowered the PPM's by 1/5 and increase water volume.
                  She has lots of time to shake it off.
                  I put the net down on her this week and she popped through it fine, but ever since then when I adjust her by weaving her branch's through the net; the branches I touch get this wilted look for 5 or 6 hours. It happens if I turn the fan on too high as well, they get this moody wilted look lol.
                  Her smell still reminds me of peeled grapefruit skins.

She's probably going to grow another foot or more all the way around.

Comment

3.5 weeks, the stretch is insane.
                    It has grown almost a foot a week,
                    and she drinks every day.

She's well fed, she just started the pk booster this week. I don't want to put the second SCROG net on, but I might have to. The flower heads have begun to appear which gives me a bit of an idea how much bigger she's going to get. I just killed the humidity, she's going to finish stiffening up.
                    I've been slowly raising my light to get wider light spread as she keeps getting bigger.

This plant is going to have so much surface area,
                    I'm just imagining all the crystals.
                    The smell has begun to take on an indian spice type scent.

Comment

Week 5
                      Humunggus

Comment

WEEK 5 -
                        At last, the formation of bud sites.
                        Not sure what to say at this stage.

12 WEEKS TO GO!

Comment

:o wow! what an achievement so far! incredible.
                          may i ask about your pot size?

Comment

Thank you,

And I have to thank you for asking that question, the pot size;
                            I have to admit, I was certain I knew what size of pots I've been growing with, were...
                            And upon double checking I have only now just realized that;
                            The pots I have been calling 5 Gal. are actually 3 Gal.
                            This Plant is in a 3 Gal.
                            My rule of thumb for pot size is (1 Gal:1 month)
                            How ever; one method of controlling a wild sativa's height is restricting the pot size.
                            As it is right now, she has two limbs growing beyond the light footprint.
                            I could just imagine another couple of gallons would have given her the ability to smother the light fixture.
                            I have 6 Cree COBs pointed right at her.
                            I can flower plants at a distance of 3 feet with this fixture and this plant can't get enough.
                            I had to super crop 2 limbs that had grown up within a foot of the COB lenses.
                            She stretched between 3-4 feet after flip, if it wasn't for the SCROG net, she'd be around 6 feet tall, and the buds may still climb another 6" - 10" yet.
                            Stay Tuned.

Comment

You're gonna have a wicked time and seem well prepared for it. I did find with height management of TRSC Ukhrul that tops were perfectly happy being bent onto to the side to keep the overall canopy height even. I ended up on 10.5hrs of light by the end. You may find reducing that even further helpful for finishing.

Comment

Working...
                              X