Landrace team?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landrace team?

Anyone have experience with the landrace team?

sigpic

they do a lot of re-sell. How it's sourced is a question. Was it reproduced with consideration of the source is another.

Comment

I wonder where they got their laos dak cheung strains. Have you bought from them
      sigpic

Comment

Hi,-most strains(-Landraces+Heirlooms like X18,DC.... have the same description+name and even pic s like at kwikseeds(-and Landraces only at TRSC/= Agnus!?)?
        --Anybody,-any Infos?

Comment

I should ask my neighbors if they have any family in the old country who farm lol
          I eat legos

Comment

No experience with TLT, but RSC is for sure distributing authentic gear, and is consistently legit. They're also pretty fast!

I also recently found out about L@nd**** Maf*a (aka Tr*d**t SEE**), those guys have unique landrace genetics that can't be found elsewhere, directly from their sources. Haven't sprouted their beans, so no comment on viability or quality, will have to report back later. These guys are quick to respond and they follow through!

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyPureSativas View Post
              I wonder where they got their laos dak cheung strains. Have you bought from them
              I didn’t buy there seeds but have bought from the distributor in Denmark fast service coming from Europe.

Comment

-@ DenverJim: -But not every TLT Strain id sent from Europe:-Some are sent from the US ! (TLT tell me when i was ask for some Strains and the Price/= for me = overpriced/= up to 150€/ for 12Beans!!!! )

Comment

Kinda expensive as also in the above post.
                  I backed down from a deal with them because I could get the same strain from another very trusted and well know source for a fraction of their price.

Comment

Last edited by OnlyPureSativas; 12-16-2020, 19:03.
                    sigpic

Comment

Landrace team are just few greedy people who are hoarding landrace,heirloom seeds trough internet.they are just reproducing and selling those seeds.I have a personal experience with one of landrace team guys trying to get seeds from me.stay away from them.

Comment

If their prices hadn't been so high, I would have bought more of their strains ...
                        Many positive results posted on IG, but some hermied badly (Punto Rojo).

Some are very attractive but the prices are outrageous.
                        I will wait for others to buy, reproduce and sell them for a fraction of the price.

They are based in south Italy.

Comment

I asked where they got their laos dak cheung, and they said oldtimer.
                          I hope the dak cheung will grow and effect me like the pics and descriptions.

I really want burma from indian landrace exchange but ace isnt shipping to the USA now....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aeroponique2 View Post
                            If their prices hadn't been so high, I would have bought more of their strains ...
                            Many positive results posted on IG, but some hermied badly (Punto Rojo).

Some are very attractive but the prices are outrageous.
                            I will wait for others to buy, reproduce and sell them for a fraction of the price.

They are based in south Italy.
                            Have you bought from them already? How do you know they are in italy? I wonder why some of their seeds are in the usa and some in Europe...
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X