What's new

Landrace team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

airplane

just found them --interesting ever hear of" Plantamasterseeds.com" it's a bank that's in ukaine and sells only ukaine strain - very intersting strains - Plantamasters site is under construction go to Seedfinder.eu to view/see all the strains he has support the war buy Ukaine seeds !!! "TSC" is who ?

musigny23

The Landrace Team isn't an ethical and honorable business although I wouldn't say they are outright scammers. They are shady opportunists out to take advantage of the "gray market" aspect of the seed business. I did one small transaction with them a few years ago and it went ok. But I couldn't shake the feeling that they aren't fully transparent about their sources and methods.

Then I saw a post touting a Koh Chang Thai x Meao Thai. I knew right away that was an ACE Seeds product. I contacted to ask the price and it was 120€ for either 10 or 12. I then asked, 'Well, isn't this Double Thai by ACE Seeds?" and got no reply. Add that to numerous other reports of similar incidents and you have a pattern of practices that should not be rewarded.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
yea you guys are right ,
old eb convinced me one of the dudes was a good guy just collecting some rare landraces,
i sent him some from a friends collection , im sure they likely made good profits from it
with no mention of source , history , real location sourced from, and probably even different name ,
thats some shady business practices doing that , i never heard from the guy again either,
no thanks mate i got your seeds ,, nothing .....
f--k those sorts of people, they dont deserve our support , just plain rip off artists ...

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I sent some haze seeds to riddle guy too. I just shared and didn't require anything.

ethics is nice, but most people dont care about it... and not because instagram is big....

here is another guy who has same experience, as Donald

"That guy xxxxxxx reminds me a lot of that riddly or riddle guy who is behind " The Landrace Team". Sadly it isn't allowed to share PM's openly, a while ago i got a PM from that Riddle guy from TLT, asking for rare old Mexican Seeds.

The Landrace Team is one of the most disgusting Seedbanks out there, a lot of the stuff they're selling was aquirred through shaddy tactics (multiple accounts etc) and nice words from collectors who never agreed that their stuff will land on the market for sale. There is no passion behind "The Landrace Team", it's all about money for them.
"

if you can read some posts from Skunkman, he is mentioning guy he shared his precious seeds with, and guy gave him promise not to cash on his work, but that was exactly what he did, and even taking credit for it till today... so these practices are old as seed bizz... dont be surprised! ahaha

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
easy in ideal world, when everybody uses common sense. but it is not the case.

when I am sharing seeds, last decade, it is only few persons, I am not able to share it with more people, some of them are not likeable to me, so I am not willing to share with them anything. only few people really... just few people want to be friends with me and opposite.

on the other hand, trade for money allows to achieve bigger spectrum of people and even antipathy can be removed through trade for money... as they get what they want, and you get money as compensation for effort and time consumed...

besides that most people rate something what they bought higher - and especially when price is high, - than some gift from unknown person... you have to have really good relationship with them, so they can value your gift... your credibility has to be known widely.. I share with unknown people, they have never grown it, for example. they wanted it, but they didn't rate it too high, as they gained it too easy and for free... give attention to the fact please, that when availability of something is low, interest is high, but when it is easy to get, interest gets down...

I dont know how landrace team reproduces it, but if reproduction was 500 females vs. 500 males - only and real reproduction, I realize it is hard and real work and I am willing to pay for it, because I realize time and room for growing consumes money... I dont advocate for them at all, as I have no clue how they reproduce, but generally if reproduction is done right, it is very hard work.

the greed is that problem. to buy and sell, it is not. money is just instrument how we satisfy our needs out of circle of our friends - need to donate as well as need to receive, with unknown people and if you want to spread it wide, you have to get it to unknown people and they have to inquire for it really hard, not just some superficial interest. and it will not be really big interest, if you have plenty of it and share it for free.. believe me, as demand itself is irrational.

so if you have 10.000 seeds of jamaican lambsbread and give it out for free, and other person will have 10.000 seeds of same seeds and sell it for high price, you can bet that other person will be more successful in spreading it around.

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been searching for fresh Deep Chunk Seeds and only found them in stock at TLT. I couldn't find anyone that has bought from them so I passed.. I was lucky and found some DC seeds elsewhere no charge. They want $105 for 10 DC seeds. I will do another repo and give them out for free.

RobFromTX

I've been searching for fresh Deep Chunk Seeds and only found them in stock at TLT. I couldn't find anyone that has bought from them so I passed.. I was lucky and found some DC seeds elsewhere no charge. They want $105 for 10 DC seeds. I will do another repo and give them out for free.
Im glad i ran across this thread before contacting them. The Deep Chunk is what lured me to their webpage as well. Im not a big indica fan but thats one strain i want to grow at some point. If you know a legit source please let me in. TRSC doesnt stock it anymore and monkeyballs doesn't seem to have the best reputation.

xet

Im glad i ran across this thread before contacting them. The Deep Chunk is what lured me to their webpage as well. Im not a big indica fan but thats one strain i want to grow at some point. If you know a legit source please let me in. TRSC doesnt stock it anymore and monkeyballs doesn't seem to have the best reputation.
I sincerely doubt a better Indica exists than the Mazar. When you read the Balki, tashkurgan, "afghan" and other successions you see they are basically the result of pollen drift from Mazar, the heart of all the Afghan indica lore. If you want your 3rd eye to peel open and beamingly smile at you while your face glistens with shimmering gold waves of integration and then to be gently let down to sleep https://kwikseeds.com/product/mazar-i-sharif-landrace-strain-cannabis-seeds/

It very well may be the best herb in our existence.

If the public knew how great it was it wouldn't be on the shelf anywhere.

RobFromTX

I sincerely doubt a better Indica exists than the Mazar. When you read the Balki, tashkurgan, "afghan" and other successions you see they are basically the result of pollen drift from Mazar, the heart of all the Afghan indica lore. If you want your 3rd eye to peel open and beamingly smile at you while your face glistens with shimmering gold waves of integration and then to be gently let down to sleep https://kwikseeds.com/product/mazar-i-sharif-landrace-strain-cannabis-seeds/

It very well may be the best herb in our existence.

If the public knew how great it was it wouldn't be on the shelf anywhere.
But where can i find a place that has the solid indica version? Is the dutch passion one an indica? The RSC version is a hybrid and pretty unpredictable from what ive read. Im looking for a solid indica landrace

xet

But where can i find a place that has the solid indica version? Is the dutch passion one an indica? The RSC version is a hybrid and pretty unpredictable from what ive read. Im looking for a solid indica landrace
I think you have a lot more reading to do.

Maybe a few years even.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deep Chunk F1 is no more unless you find some of those original packs. F2s and F3s are the only DC seeds you can get today. I thought I could locate some S1 which I couldn't.

!NORML!

been using since the early 70s my favorite was columbian gold dont know what that was punto rojo or mango biche interesting that in the late 70s early 80s all the columbian dried up turned into this sensi stuff (not a fan) didnt turn on like the columbian the columbian made me laugh my ass off the old jamaican was good also the stuff at the dispensaries
is ok but not like the old days back then you could get almost pure landraces that hadnt been intermixed by gene manipulation like today which brings me to the real story for this post
approx june of 2022 i purchased 3 varieties of columbian from the landrace team hoping to get original columbian strains sent money (pricey) for 15 seeds havent seen anything as of yet
i live in missouri USA where it is legal to grow medical been growing for a year on the legit watched the tracking they gave me for the purchase and where these went i have no idea
the tracking list is an attached file has anyone had this experience with this company also bought some seeds from the real seed co, kwick seeds and my order stopped at customs
i called usps and they said they had no address to forward the package let Angus know about it and still havent received my order ive ordered from him before with no problem until now
i just want my seeds (frustrated) just want some regular seeds not all this hybrid stuff does anyone know a good vender with reg seeds

Attachments

• Scan_20220827 (2).pdf
    839.8 KB · Views: 71
  • Scan_20220827 (3).pdf
    681.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Scan_20220827.pdf
    942.2 KB · Views: 88
Status
Not open for further replies.