What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swazi Red (Afropips)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	0 Size:	71.0 KB ID:	17798841

Pure tiny Swaz Rooi F4 at right, compared to the F1 cross with the Red Thai...
;)

Sunshineinabag

Now Kingdom of Eswatini

picture.php

I worked the line from Afropips, F2 in 2011 with 8 females and one male. The seeds were then shared with a lot of friends, from Africa to California.

I had the chance to find a female with particular terps cocacola acid smell, its F2 batch had been separated and now IBL. Purple Clouds helped me with his F3 preservation work and now i play its pure F4 project.

This landrace from South Africa is really special with its blue green and its two different lines and variation. The "Gold" and the "Black" like few other pure old sativa.

The Gold type of plant are branchy and develop nice yield with a clean energic high and good honeyed soft fruity spicy pepper smell and taste.

The Black type has different structure more lance with less yield but the plants are more resinous, very sticky properties and the smoking is more dark, gunpowder, metallic, cigar, pepper, hard for the throat even if plants have a sweet honey smell, almond anise. Effects are stronger energic too, heartbeat, trippy and heavy understones.

Well by the pleasure to share what i think to know about that special shit, big up, some specimen would produce amazing extractions and extraordinary sticky hasch!

Don't let execs from coca cola find out Those cats are greedy and grimey....great find broheim! I'd love to try em up here north VERMONT

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Ya brotha merci ; Swaz is definately one of my building blocks, right next my Mazari project that i need to repro F4 before hehe... And with the parallel Mazswaz IBL suite between :)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Mazswaz...

F2 grow by FirstLight thx!

Here's one of the 14 moms F1 x just one male!

Attachments

• photo1682682.jpg
    photo1682682.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 63
  • attach17798921.jpg
    attach17798921.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 76
  • photo1929322.jpg
    photo1929322.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 59

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Another pheno of the fresh F4, (Gold type), branchy christmas tree like in opposite of lance ones... Longer flo with less resinous and softer smoke, energic but clean high compared to lance pheno (Black type) more resinous, darker smoke and electric speed poison kind of high.

Grown by Greatdalas gracias amigo!
Click image for larger version  Name:	228462332_184973753692905_5770604671387935987_n.jpg Views:	1 Size:	228.9 KB ID:	17911528

Latest posts

Latest posts