What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The End of TRSC Waziri 3

p59teitel

Took her down on Thursday - she was done, the weather was rainy and windy yet again, and she had already made it through two tropical storms, a couple of severe thunderstorms and several other rain and wind episodes. This plant was very mold and powdery mildew resistant, and a completely different pheno than Waziri 2, which was much more leafy - and thus much more vulnerable.

She smelled of garlic and diesel, and the flower bracts are large and resinous. Here she is right before I took her down -

picture.php

Left the two branches that were pollinated with Waziri 1 (a leafy pheno like Waziri 2) and Waziri 4 (Waziri 3's twin - another stretchy plant with open architecture; until they showed sex I was convinced both were males). I've gotten 18 seeds out of the Waziri 4 X Waziri 3 mating, and close to 60 seeds so far out of the Waziri 4 X Waziri 3 pairing, with plenty more to come -

picture.php

Post-chop hanging -

picture.php

Before final trim -

picture.php

After final trim -

picture.php

Cvh

Supermod
Very nice! And you got some seeds too!!!
I hope to soon read a smoke report form you.

p59teitel

My plans are to convert some of this to hashish and keep some as flower. The smoke from trimmed flowers I've sampled is quite aromatic - spicy, a bit gassy and the garlic or onion powder or some sort of similar smell remains prominent. The buzz is sedative but not super couch-locky, and has excellent pain-damping qualities - it actually makes my face get slightly numb. At times I find myself grinning for absolutely no reason at all, as a sense of relaxation and well-being spreads. Can't wait to see what it is like after a proper cure.

I've been very pleased with the outcome of this grow, and highly recommend TRSC as a source for landrace seeds. TRSC provides excellent service and Angus is very responsive to questions. I'm looking forward to next year's TRSC Tirah grow, and will continue to work this Waziri line with the seeds made this year.

p59teitel

Forgot to also mention that this grow was entirely organic - garden soil was amended with cow manure and peat moss, and the only additive was top-dressed worm castings plus dilute urine for nitrogen. B.t. was used several times, and peroxide once or twice.

p59teitel

And finally, this was grown at 42º North in south coastal Massachusetts, USA. A beneficial drought this summer interrupted only by a few storms has been followed by a very wet and foggy fall - perfect weather for rot at exactly the wrong time. Growing outdoors here will always be a challenge, and this plant held up like a champ against all threats thrown at her; hence my interest in keeping her genetics going.

She also held up well against my own mistakes.The biggest was transplanting outdoors a couple of weeks too early and being forced by cool weather to rescue them and bring them back inside, which probably cost me a week's worth of stretch. But she stil hit 6 feet.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Nice looking plant bro! Is crazy how the drought helped you but hurt me out in western mass. I needed to get up there a lot more to water than I ended up actually doing. That's great to hear about the mold resistance, even after it got snowed on, that's impressive!

p59teitel

Nice looking plant bro! Is crazy how the drought helped you but hurt me out in western mass. I needed to get up there a lot more to water than I ended up actually doing. That's great to hear about the mold resistance, even after it got snowed on, that's impressive!

Only had to walk 70 feet out the back door to my garden so it was easy to water them. I did chop her about an hour ahead of the snow hitting, but given how the two remaining seed branches held up well she wouldn’t have been fazed by it. Tough plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts