What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cocogenes seed company pics?

T

TakenByTheSky

He posts pictures often on instagram.

His photography from some of the places he visits is absolutely amazing, well worth following him.

I will say, with coco genes you have to understand, his seeds are pure, unadulterated seeds collected from the source location, they are not worked by him before sale.

Alot of what he shows on his IG is literally wild growing landraces in the truest definition of the word. Just weed growing everywhere along his travels thru the india region. Some looks better than others, the customer pics I can say very much reflect wild cannabis as it's not what any would look at for the bag appeal.

I believe khalifa genetics has taken some of his seeds and tried to hammer them out into a more worth while form working thru intersex issues and isolating quality ppl would want to grow.

johnnybhang

He posts pictures often on instagram.

His photography from some of the places he visits is absolutely amazing, well worth following him.

I will say, with coco genes you have to understand, his seeds are pure, unadulterated seeds collected from the source location, they are not worked by him before sale.

Alot of what he shows on his IG is literally wild growing landraces in the truest definition of the word. Just weed growing everywhere along his travels thru the india region. Some looks better than others, the customer pics I can say very much reflect wild cannabis as it's not what any would look at for the bag appeal.

I believe khalifa genetics has taken some of his seeds and tried to hammer them out into a more worth while form working thru intersex issues and isolating quality ppl would want to grow.

Thats a great service to all of us that want to experience a trip on the wild side. Some enthusiasts just want to look at a plant and admire it for where it came from and how it looks. It doesn't have to be fit for this or that, just as it is is what makes it awesome. I for one am happy at how much cocogenes has collected showcasing the possible varieties in India alone.

Latest posts

Latest posts